Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:42 —
1. Islam raised the woman and guaranteed her legal rights. A man should get married to only one woman
2. They are fighting the building of mosques
3. Protecting Minority Rights
4. What happened after the decision of Al-Ganzouri to forbid showing the American film " The Advocate’s Alliance with the Devil"?
5. Because of the American film " The Advocate’s Alliance with the Devil": Habloush asks to put the Sheikh of the Azhar under guardianship
6. Bangladesh gets stuck in the mud of converting Muslims to Christianity
7. An "apology" campaign on the crusades’ mistakes arouses fears of the endeavors to convert into Christianity
8. The role of Girgis Al-Gohari in the Egyptian administration
9. The Sheikh of the Azhar met an Evangelical delegation from the state of California
10. The Azhar celebrates the 2000th anniversary of the birth of Christ
11. The effects of the incidents that happened in Al-Kash’h in Sohag
12. Solving the mystery of finding two dead bodies. The merchant killed them during the gambling game and threw their dead bodies in the fields
13. Some police officers transformed the police station into a place where people are flayed
14. Motives of a martyr
‹ 16. The Coptic community protests against what happened in el-Kosh
1. Islam raised the woman and guaranteed her legal rights. A man should get married to only one woman ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya