Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:42 —
1. The situation of orfi marriages in Islam
2. Campus Brothers rounded up
3. The US Navy adds the crescent to its logo, taking into consideration its Muslim troops
4. ...And where is the voice of the church?!
5. ’Muhammad in the Holy Book’: an ex-priest points out the mentioning of ’Muhammad’ in the Bible and the Torah
6. The religious curriculum and the responsibility of understanding others
7. Baz: October victory opened gateway for pluralism
8. Dr. Sufi Abu Taleb; a former president of the Egyptian Parliament;
9. Sheikh Zein El-Samak offers his condolences to the death of Father Maggar
10. The handing over of 93 feddans of endowments to the Church
11. The relationship between the police and the Egyptian citizen
12. Pope Shenouda refuses foreign intervention in the affairs of the Copts of Egypt
13. Pope Shenouda rebuffs foreign meddling with Copts’ affairs
14. The Congress Approves the Law of Religious Oppression
15. The Religious Oppression Law Violates International Law
16. Egypt’s religious leader slams US anti persecution law
17. A church organizes a photo exhibition misrepresenting Christ
18. The Patron of the Greek Orthodox Church Decides to Sell Jerusalem
19. Christians are a danger to Israel’s security!
‹ 15. The Wailing Wall and Abou Goneims Mountain and Solomon’s Structure are Private Egyptian Property!
1. The situation of orfi marriages in Islam ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya