Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:42 —
1. Extremists in Social Clubs
2. A division between the leaders of the terrorist groups
3. The Jewish-made British media: Half a million British Jews dominate the biggest and most important British media
4. Who pays the bill for the campaign against Egypt?
5. No torture and no persecution for any citizen in Egypt
6. Al-Kushh is innocent of the British lies, the village’s Muslims and Christians unity is a model for national harmony
7. The demonstration of the ’half percent’ of Canadian Copts.. The reasons and Results!
8. Al-Wafd reveals the truth of the incident in Al-Kushh
9. Why this move? And where is our counter action?
10. A legal lawsuit against the Sunday Telegraph and the BBC
11. Foreign correspondents in Egypt: The Sunday Telegraph is biased and distorted
12. Replying is not enough!
13. Press Release of the Coptic Associations directed against the interview of Hulsman in Al-Ahram on October 30 and the article of Ibrahim Nafaa in Al Ahram on October 31, 1998.
14. Answer to the Coptic Associations outside Egypt
15. The lie called ’Sectarianism’
17. Omar Hashem: Egypt respects all and the persecution of Copts is a fallacy
18. Cairo: Islamic-Coptic Dialogue Committee
19. Now we release statements and pens!!
20. This suspicious American law!
21. People of Sohag criticize the National Party’s negative stand toward Al-Kushh events.
22. Terrorists...and the British Press
23. The Coptic ’Persecution Show’ in Al-Kushh
24. Intensive communications between Pope Shenouda and government officials: "The last conspiracy. The recommendation of a special parliament and ministry for the affairs of the Copts."
25. A storm in a cup water
26. Centers for the circulation of lies, if you want to know more search after a man called Maurice Sadek
27. Your report about Al-Kasha is a lie and the whole story is written against Egypt and Mubarak
28. The governmental disaster in solving the life crises
29. A message from an Egyptian citizen
30. Egypt does not know the word minority and penetrating it is a difficult matter
31. A message from the cultured Copts
32. How can they do this if they are persecuted? The Coptic businessmen are making projects and share them with Muslims
33. Egyptian lawyer sues the Telegraph for US $ 17 billion in compensation
34. 80 Copts sue the Sunday Telegraph
35. The political leadership receives a report on the Kushh events
36. Fabrications Campaign Goes on against Egypt: British Lord threatens campaign against Egyptian tourism, cooperating with the American Congress
37. Why did Clinton sign the persecution law a few hours after signing the Wye Plantation agreement?
38. Allegation could not be believed
39. Christians are in Dar Al-Ifta
40. Home Talk
41. News story stirs readers’ astonishment, derision
42. The restoration of 12 churches in Assiut this year
43. Osama el-Baz: Police violations are behind the Kushh incident
44. El-Sherif condemns allegations of Christian persecution
45. Conference against religious fanaticism in Sohag
46. My Lord... the British Mandate is over
47. Sohag’s parliamentarians ask for the trial of the British Lord
48. A big conference held to reply to Copts’ persecution claims
49. Informative report and a new suit against the Sunday Telegraph
50. No apologies to my colleague Ms. Lamb
51. Dutch correspondent in Cairo: The Sunday telegraph’s report on Al-Kushh is the terrorism of the pen!
52. People’s Assembly members condemn: why this antagonism!
53. Fierce Campaign!
54. Usama El-Baz: Pope Shenouda refused to meet with the members of Congress
55. What makes Lambs tick!
56. Christian ’Mulids’ are also an innovation
57. Foreign monks left their countries and fell in love with Egypt
58. St. Catherine’s Bishop: We prevented Golda Meir from entering the monastery and refused to fly the Israeli flag
59. The statement given by Pope Shenouda
‹ 16. On the route of the flight
1. Extremists in Social Clubs ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya