Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There is currently 1 user online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:42 —
1. Islamic conference urges greater cooperation
2. The denial of intercession is nonsense and the rejection of the Sunna is considered ignorance in Islam
3. The lies of Sobhi Mansour about the Sunna
4. Deadlock over reality of prophetic intercession
5. Who will benefit from raising the cases of "intercession" and "the denial of the Sunna"?
6. Guidance from the Prophet-Injustice to a weaker person
7. Tight Kuwaiti poll holds women’s rights in balance
8. A sudden decision taken by the Sheikh of Al-Azhar: the reformation of the Fatwa committee and the transference of the administrative employees to other works
9. Brotherhood freezes memberships in movement
10. Bouteflika bent on peace
11. Fast peace to cure Algeria’s social ills
12. GIA threatens Belgian "bloodbath"
13. How can we restore our confidence in the University?
14. The faculty recruiting "extremists"
15. UK newspaper says bin Laden has new Afghan base
16. Muslims face ignorance rather than prejudice in the U.S.
17. Islamic rallies at the Trafalgar Square
18. The project of Saad Ibrahim... and its stinking smell
19. The Islamic thinker, Dr. Ahmed Kamal Abu Al-Magd: I participated in the general secretary council of Ibn Khaldoun Center... to confirm on the patriotic issues only. If they are hiding their real bad aims behind the educational syllabus, I will reject
20. Talking strategy
21. They are not Egyptians!
22. God save you Egypt
23. God save you Egypt
24. The report of Drs. Hulsman and other facts, which are not less important
25. President Mubarak in Washington: give him a big hand
26. Sheikh of Al-Azhar: we support President Mubarak in his declarations in America that there is no religious persecution in Egypt
27. Plain Speaking - Egypt has right to protect its interests
28. Christian women in Beit El-Taah
29. PPD forms panel to review ban on Egyptian film
30. Ad hoc panel upholds ban of Egyptian film
31. A tent on his land!!
32. Contract signed for construction at Christ’s baptism site
33. Towards a stable church... in a stable country
34. The Black Pope
35. Pope wants to visit holy Middle Eastern sites
36. Ultra-Orthodox demonstrators throw tear gas, garbage at secular Jews driving on Sabbath
37. Egypt’s "Third" Way
38. Reading between the lines of the NGO law
39. A split in the organizations of the human rights
40. Government checks rights groups. Minister of Social Affairs Mervat Tellawi leads the counteroffensive against the opposition to Law 153
‹ 57. Human rights still bad, says Amnesty
1. Islamic conference urges greater cooperation ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya