Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:43 —
1. An article we do not agree with but issue it for the sake of freedom of opinion; Nasr Abu Zaid is an apostate!
2. S. African blacks find hope in Islamic college
3. What do Muslims believe about Jesus?
4. Islam and the dialogue between religions
5. Islamophobia - letter to the Editor
6. Prosecutor detains Abu Zant, Al Arab Al Yawm chief editor
7. Abu Zant arrested for third time
8. Hamas’ lawyer says ’dialogue’ is the solution to end crisis
9. Court accepts bail, orders release of Abu Zant
10. Islamic organizations urge government to act against defaulters on water bills
11. Hamas member expected to testify as witness to arms training exercises
12. Abu Zant released on JD 1,500 bail
13. Palestinian police round up Jihad activists
14. Key witness in Hamas trial fails to show at Security Court
15. Analysts, politicians weigh merits of action against Hamas
16. Shamsudeen to arrive in Amman
17. King meets Shamsuddine for talks on Islamic, Arab issues
18. The Gama’at al-Islamiya attacks ruling of Egypt, and assures it will continue on the road of violence. It considers democracy unlawful
19. Barak opens new dig near Jerusalem’s Al Haram Al Sharif
20. Israeli convicted of defacing Muslim grave with pig’s head
21. An intensive reading of the American report
22. What does America want from Egypt’s Copts?
23. Muslim leader tells Vatican to stay out of Nazareth dispute
24. Israel to bar Millennium building in Nazareth
25. Arab singer accused of insulting Islam
26. Muslim religious leader behind attempts to put singer on trial
27. Lebanon Shiites say Marcel Khalife did not insult Islam
28. Singer publicly presents controversial song that could land him in jail
29. Pope Shenouda talks about the case of Ibrahim Abd Al-Sayed
30. The Christian Embassy?
31. Israel blamed for Christian exodus
32. The Pope’s house on the top of the Jewish requests from Europe and the United States
33. Minister urges preservation of heritage to safeguard tourism industry
34. His Majesty calls for responsible, objective press
35. Activists call for penalties against those who accuse women falsely
36. Police officials ask for closer cooperation with press to deal with crimes of sexual violence
37. Three killed in ’crimes of honour’ - Father, brother beat 12-year-old girl to death
‹ 47. Government refers amendment to Article 340 to Parliament
1. An article we do not agree with but issue it for the sake of freedom of opinion; Nasr Abu Zaid is an apostate! ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya