Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:43 —
1. In spite of the objection of the Mufti and some of the sheikhs.. Dr. Zaqzouq issued the following decision: The woman.. preacher of a mosque
2. Omar Abdel-Kafi and his followers. Women, money and then political asylum
3. Interview with the author of the banned book "The Genesis Story"
4. The emptiness, which the extremists fill
5. The five who repented of terrorism, returning to what is right, confess to October
6. This is not god’s law
7. Philippines’ extremist groups threaten to behead 29 hostages, and demanded the release of Omar Abdel-Rahman and Ramsey Youssef
8. "The Statement of the Hundred" calls for dealing with reality...."Restoring Churches" restrictions have been removed, but still there are "the security reasons"
9. A course for Coptic Studies at the AUC in Cairo
10. A national plan for the development of Al-Kosheh
11. Pope Shenouda: I will not enter Jerusalem unless it is with the Sheikh of Al-Azhar
12. Heavenly justice comes before judicial justice. It is the inevitable consequence for what the perpetrators are doing to the innocents
13. Frustrated attempt to assassinate the pope
14. How would Copts be represented in the parliament?
15. Extremists and merchants of religion agreed to die together. The massive suicide
16. Abu Se’ada: We didn’t ask to retrieve the cheque
‹ 15. Tolerance protects our unity
1. In spite of the objection of the Mufti and some of the sheikhs.. Dr. Zaqzouq issued the following decision: The woman.. preacher of a mosque ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya