Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 2 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:43 —
1. In a statement from the grand scholars of Al-Azhar: The law is inconsistent with Shari’a, we ask the president to postpone its issuing
2. The sexual irregularities of the new extremists
3. The millennium thought and its influence on the Jewish-Christian-Islamic relations
4. I am Muslim, I am Christian. Has national unity regressed by a century? I am Egyptian
5. Notions on politics
6. Sheikh Al-Azhar meets the Vatican delegation in order to prepare for Pope John’s visit to Egypt
7. The Vatican Pope visits Egypt at the end of next February
8. Is there really persecution in Egypt?!
9. Religion is for God, business is for all
10. Mubarak permits the establishment of Marina Church
11. God is with whom?
12. How did an individual dispute spark off a bloody, incendiary and devastated scene? Facts concerning what occurred at Kosheh and Dar Al-Salam
13. MPs in favor of changing the name of "Al-Kosheh"
14. Ebeid: A national program to deal with the origins of the problem of Al-Kosheh
15. The fingers Of Mossad... between "Al-Kosheh" and "Al-Dhannia"
16. The "Persecution of Copts" Lie
17. A trial for 56 accused in the case of Al-Kosheh
18. The investigations in Al-Kosheh are expected to end in ten days
19. Justice will penalize all those convicted of harming national security
20. Al-Kosheh: The black gate to the millennium. Stepping into the millennium with ignorant ideas
21. Al-Kosheh is a victim of rumors
22. In the incidents of Al-Kosheh: statements against national security
23. An intention to refer Al-Kosheh case to the State Security Court
24. Al-Ahram’s opinion: The government is confronting Al-Kosheh incidents strictly and transparently
25. Sheikh Al-Azhar and Pope Shenouda and different [political] trends in favor of holding a meeting
26. Listening to the testimonies of the new suspects in Al-Kosheh
27. Sohag’s prosecution listens to the testimony of four police officers. It orders the arrest of four new suspects in the incidents of Dar Al-Salam
28. The Pope of the Vatican visits Egypt. The general prosecution gives its orders to arrest the bishop of Al-Kosheh and 58 persons
29. 21 Christians and Muslims behind the tragedy of Al-Kosheh
30. My Egyptian brother... Happy New Year
31. Dr. Ebeid calls for a meeting between the Muslim and Christian religious men in order to support the national unity. Declaring the investigations’ results within few days to the public
32. New designs for Al-Kosheh after removing the signs of the tragic incidents
33. The priest of Al-Kosheh Church refuses to appear in front of prosecution!!
34. A Defense for Bishop Wissa, and A Reply from Al-Usboa
35. Al-Kosheh: Those who were not heard...!!!
36. The looted stuff was thrown in the streets of Al-Kosheh... Souls started to calm down
37. Mubarak’s visit to Al-Kosheh
38. Bureaucracy played a role in igniting fires of conflicts in Al-Kosheh
39. Not Al-Kosheh alone, all Upper Egypt is threatened because of social and economical pressures!!
40. Our country above all
41. The Organization for Legal Assistance for Human Rights: The police bias towards Christians after the incidents of August 1998 caused the disaster of Al-Kosheh
42. The Minister of Housing in Al-Kosheh today. Compensations disbursed to the families of the victims
43. Arresting new suspects in Al-Kosheh events. The prosecution receives 72 reports about the events
44. I am angry with Al-Kosheh citizens
45. Towards Freedom. Public trial to the criminals of Al-Kosheh events
46. The president is asking about the conditions of Al-Kosheh. He asks not to hide the criminals
47. The Secrets Of Arms Traders In Upper Egypt
48. Dr. Tantawi and Pope Shenouda call for tolerance and justice
49. An apology to each Copt!
50. Anba Wissa thanks President Mubarak... and declares to Al-Ahali: I am... from the very beginning to the very end... an Egyptian citizen who is very proud of his nationality
51. Pope Shenouda praises the objectivity of Al-Ahali
52. The priest accused of shooting confirmed to Al-Ahali: I was not in Al-Kosheh at the time of the events
53. The governor of Sohag to Al-Ahali: I have not accused bishop Wissa of spreading rumors and raising the events
54. Salute this Qummus...
55. Kosheh raises disturbing implications for the future of Egypt
56. Mosques and churches are not playgrounds for politics!
57. Citizens’ rights... not Coptic rights!!?
58. The ministers of housing and local development and the governor of Sohag on a civil tour
59. Urgently important. What should we worry about?
60. Irresponsible governmental ways in dealing with the disaster of Al-Kosheh
61. Dealing with Al-Kosheh lacks courage
62. Renewing the detention of 31 suspects in the events of Dar El-Salam. Identifying an unknown body of a citizen who was killed in the fields of Al-Kosheh
63. Who is seeking sectarian strife?
‹ 83. The birth of Christ and the culture of peace
1. In a statement from the grand scholars of Al-Azhar: The law is inconsistent with Shari’a, we ask the president to postpone its issuing ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya