Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:43 —
1. The editorial policy of the RNSAW
2. The Sheikh.. and the Mufti: the first makes fun of a citizen who called for Jihad, while the second called for a boycott
3. The Sheikh of the Azhar slapped a citizen who asked him "Why did you not speak about Jerusalem?"
4. Author of Article on Dutch Orientalist is no longer with the paper
5. Three wounded in Christian-Muslim clash in Egypt
6. Tensions around renovating a church in Dafash
7. The Supreme Council for Press agreed on issuing three independent and partial papers
8. Was Watani forgotten or purposely neglected?!
9. The Grand Imam received the head of the Armenian Orthodox Church
10. A message from Bishop Kyrillos
11. The Evangelical denomination declared its support to Mubarak
12. The mufti of Egypt issued an important fatwa: A Muslim may elect a Christian as a member of Parliament, as a representative, not a guardian
13. Ongoing arguments about the apparition of Virgin Mary in Assiut
14. The Holy Appearance; an eyewitness account
15. UNESCO awarded Pope Shenouda a prize for tolerance
16. UNESCO prize of tolerance is awarded to Pope Shenouda
17. The people of the Bishopric of Luxor said to the Pope "We get tired"
18. A delegation from an American church visits Iraq
19. Palestinian Ambassador Mohammed Zubeir rejects the sermon of Dr. Ahmed Halabiya and says Palestinian Muslims and Christians are living together as brothers
20. Radical statement of Gaza sheikh rejected
21. Palestinian Christians fleeing the Palestinian territories; a compilation of Palestinian Christian Opinions
22. Jacob’s Well; the tragic end of a Christian Palestinian shrine
23. The trail of Dr. Saad Eddin Ibrahim and Ibn Khaldoun Center’s employees is on the 18th of the coming November
‹ 9. Radical remarks not representative of majority of Palestinian Muslims
1. The editorial policy of the RNSAW ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya