Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:43 —
1. Milad Hanna: Foreign intervention is rejected, we rely on domestic solutions - 2
2. No for the Western intervention and sectarian thought... the problems of Egyptians not of Copts
3. The priest of "love"
4. A Coptic Mayor ruling a Muslim village
5. The television program "Editor-in-Chief"
6. What are the defects in what is happening? - 2
7. Dialogue between religions stands at the crossroads
8. Patriotic wonders - 2
9. It is the time for a solution
10. A very heated conversation with Bishop Wissa of Al-Balyana: There is no religious persecution in Egypt
11. Testimonies of those who were harmed by the stealing of cattle and the spoiling of fields
12. Al-Kosheh without retouches
13. Between strife [Fitna] and communal [Ta’ifiyya] problems
14. Al-Kosheh and a different reading
15. The role of the church is much bigger and more dangerous than that
16. The Coptic leaders propose patriotic solutions and reject foreign interference
17. Over Al-Kosheh’s incidents, releasing Father Gibra’il on bail after some criminal charges were leveled at him
18. A wind from Al-Kosheh - 2...!!
19. Postponing the case of Al-Kosheh to 5 March 
20. Seasons of Victims and Revenge in Upper Egypt
21. The path of the Holy Family is being beautified
‹ 55. The story of a mind that knows the value of love
1. Milad Hanna: Foreign intervention is rejected, we rely on domestic solutions - 2 ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya