Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:44 —
1. Did Montasser Al-Zayyat seek refuge in Qatar?
2. Conflicts among Egyptian scholars
3. Mufti of Egypt ...and anger at Nawal Al-Sa’adawi
4. She disapproves religious knowledge and transgresses the area of Islam
5. Religious freedom in Islamic Shari’a
6. From the Iranian Shadour to the European scarf
7. For the first time ever a meeting at Al-Midan to confront each other: Muslim Brothers - intellectuals
8. A list of the articles that were published about the visit of the American commission on international religious freedom for Religious Freedoms
9. A friendly meeting with a US committee
10. The 700 club forcing missionary activity in Egypt
11. A message from Pope Shenouda to the Copts in America"
12. A dirty pamphlet against Bishop Yo’annis
13. Pope Shenouda: Majority of Copts in countries of emigration support President Mubarak
14. USCIRF Letter to President Bush Re: Mubarak Visit
15. Details of our Demonstration on the sidewalk of the white house
16. Chasing veiled women in Europe
17. On the issue of Muslim men marrying Kitabi women
18. Christian Fanatics in Egypt
19. His Holiness Pope Shenouda III: Force is useless with me
20. The Raping of Nuns
‹ 26. After being chosen as the Vatican Pope’s advisor, Bishop Stephanous said: Pope Shenouda’s bigotry is behind the hampering of the efforts of the Christian denominations in Egypt to draw closer together
1. Did Montasser Al-Zayyat seek refuge in Qatar? ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya