Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:44 —
1. Author of the book ’Fatrat Al-Takween’ [the period of growing in the life of trust and honesty of Mohammed] refuses to speak except in front of a court
2. Using Islam in power games
3. A new book causes disturbance
4. Ending the interrogation in the Nawal Al-Sa’adawi case
5. Muslim participation in British elections
6. Al-Kosheh court decision on July 30
7. Egyptian governor defies a presidential order to rebuild a Coptic church that was destroyed by the Egyptian police
8. Social development... on usurped land!
9. Comment of H.G. Bishop Marcos on his problems with the governor of Qalyubiya
10. Background of the conflict over a church service building in Shubra al-Kheima
11. Interview with H.E. Councelor Adli Hussein, governor of Qalyubiya on Tuesday March 20, 2001
12. Rules and regulations for repairing churches in the governorate of Qalyubiya
13. A Statement On The Procedures Taken Concerning Churches In Qalyoubeia Governorate
14. Bishop Marcos responds to Governor Adli Hussein about destroyed church service building
15. Official documents related to the building of Bishop Marcos
16. Time frame of the conflict about a church service building in Shubra el-Kheima
17. Bishop Marcos responds to more questions about the church service building in Shubra al-Kheima
18. Registering land in Egypt
19. Happy ending for the Malawi girls who escaped, saving the city from disastrous sedition
20. Inter-religions marriages are totally rejected!
21. Middle East Council of Churches
22. Seven Jewish groups penetrate the Egyptian Church
23. We have swallowed the bait and we have left the Jews to do what they want to do. Did the Coptic emigrants listen to Pope Shenouda’s words?
24. Religious freedom in America!
25. Jehovah’s Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, and the Plymouth Brethren. Are they religious fundamentalists or disobedient to the church?
26. The bishop expelled by the Vatican
27. Jesus tells his story!
28. Al-Assad welcomes Pope Shenouda and praises his patriotism
29. Ibn Khaldoun storm on its way to calming down
‹ 23. Questioned under investigation!
1. Author of the book ’Fatrat Al-Takween’ [the period of growing in the life of trust and honesty of Mohammed] refuses to speak except in front of a court ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya