Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:44 —
1. Al-Wa’ad organization
2. A strange fatwa calls for extremism and for declaring others to be kuffar
3. The Azhar calls for the establishing of a new and active mechanism for dialogue among religions
4. The Pope’s first apology on the Internet
5. After Afghanistan: the plight of Islam and the West...and the role of Arab Christians
6. Such paranoia in the Arabic Islamic discourse
7. The necessity of changing the way of the Arabic discourse when talking to the West. The Islamic revival should be turned into an active power for civilization
8. The Muslims’ responsibility
9. Getting prepared for an international symposium next year
10. Islam forbids the struggle between religions and civilizations
11. Muslims are behind the American Campaign
12. Killing prisoners and innocents is not acceptable. Terrorism is a foreign product and it has nothing to do with Islam
13. Sheikh Qaradawi: We are not the best among the nations
14. Are there real reasons or justifications for terrorism?
15. The Amirs of the fatwas who approve killing
16. The bloody history of Mohammed Meccawi, the new military leader of Al-Qa’ida organization
17. The family of Ahmed Abdel-Rahman asks for his acquittal
18. Washington decides to finance Islamic da’wa
19. The leader of Zionist-Christianity offends Islam
20. Islam faces a savage defamation campaign after September 11. Thirty million Muslims in Europe face restrictions
21. 1452 cases of attacks against Muslims in America
22. Racial decisions prevent wearing the Niqab in the American university
23. The number of American converts to Islam increased after the New York and Washington attacks!
24. The Italian ambassador’s conversion to Islam, a test for Rome!
25. The Muslim Brotherhood invites the government to a political dialogue
26. Ramadan - reports on Jihad and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
‹ 31. Suspicions about NGOs receiving again foreign donations
1. Al-Wa’ad organization ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya