Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:45 —
1. Recent developments
2. They were human beings
3. Muslims brought forth a dark sect which is Wahhabism
4. Democracy and décor; A Saudi-funded institute with a remit to engineer a "renaissance in Arab thought" held its first conference in Cairo this week
5. Watch it…Get out of the way, Tareq Heggi is thinking
6. Does Safinaz like what Wahhabism did to us
7. Nasr Hamid Abu Zeid writes about his bitter experience: This is my hardship in the kingdom of censorship
8. Again, Amr Kkaled at the center of a heated debate
9. Press fabrication of the banned interview of Al-Hudaiby on Dream TV
10. The house of God is in hearts not in loudspeakers
11. Conversion…hailed or harassed?
12. US Copts Association Press release: Egyptian governor orders the destruction of a newly renovated Coptic church in a small village in EGYPT.
13. Emigrant Copts launch war against the governor of Assiut
14. Sensationalizing doesn´t help church building
15. List of churches in Assiut Governorate for which governorate decrees for restoration and presidential decrees for building and renovation were issued
16. The national anthem "belady belady" became "Asmaa´ Allah El-hosna" Princess of an Islamic Gama´a dominates the conservatoire
17. Religious scholars and intellectuals join discussion on the program of the Christian – Islamic dialogue
18. An Islamic – Christian Conference in Cairo to discuss the effects of globalization
19. Any thing except education, America
20. Who is behind the campaign against Islam?
21. Did the stage of “taming Islamists” start?
22. The courage of a Belgian female minister
23. Islamic communities In Belgium and the European countries look for an alternative leader
24. More comments on ?Knight without a horse?
25. investigating a monk because of “Adam´s sin”
26. The hero and the mystic…The Coptic Church´s two towering figures do not get along and the flock is torn
27. The text of the personal status law for Christian denominations: Finally… Copts can get a divorce in accordance with the Christian law
28. Christian wives seek khul´a, while the church sticks to its rules
29. Saad Eddin Ibrahim: I cried twice in prison and I did not expect I will be released in the first session of the Court of Cassation
30. Persecuted Christians? Documentation of an International Conference
31. Religious Freedom and Civil Society in Egypt
32. Justice and Peace in Egypt
‹ 21. International Christian Concern responds
1. Recent developments ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya