Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There is currently 1 user online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:47 —
2. The Bibliotheca Alexandrinae host the Cconference ofn “The freedom of expression of public opinion?
3. Gamal Al-Banna between the hammer of extremists and the anvil of the authority
4. The jurists of the [Muslim] Sultan contributed largely to the failure of the Muslim state
5. The fiqh of confiscation
6. Banning Muhammad Gebril from leading prayers during Ramadan
7. The text of the report of the US Department of State on religious Freedom in Egypt
8. The relation between the freedom of expression and media outlets
9. Arabs and Muslims rally in Frankfurt International Bbook Fair
10. The National [Democratic] party] is behind the exclusion from the opposition bloc, says the deputy of the Brotherhood Supreme Guide
11. Dialogue with the Muslim Brotherhood is suspended until further notice
12. Why did we exclude them? Dr. Rifa’at Al-Sa’id answers the question
13. We only deal with legitimate bodies, heads of political parties say
14. Did the Brotherhood manage to push the cycle of reform?
15. The battle of modern dance between Farouq Husni and the Brotherhood
16. The [US] Democratic Party hosted a delegation from the Brotherhood and the CIA discussed with them the issues of [parliamentary] elections and reform in Egypt
17. An open letter to the Muslim Brotherhood
18. Is there a possibility of establishing an Arab-Islamic, Western alliance against terrorism
19. The ethical challenge facing the Muslim World
20. Terrorism…When will it come to an end and how?
21. The fatwa allowing the killing of American civilians is incorrect, the abduction of French journalists is prohibited by Shari’a
22. A controversy over the Ministry of Awqaf’s plan to unify the Azan
23. After [joining the] the judiciary, Dr. Soad demands a seat at Dar Al-Iftaa [House of fatwa-giving]
24. Islamic Shura and Western democracy 
25. The reality of Hisba lawsuit in Islam
26. The American University [in Cairo] raises the slogan “No for mosques…No for niqab”
27. Those who accuse Islam of terrorism seeks to spread terrorism in the whole world
28. The founding council of the Muslim World League calls for standing up to the ‘Greater Middle East’ project
29. Important excerpts from the fatwas of [Muslim] jurists of hatred and sorrow
30. What is the People’s Assembly doing to combat religious fanaticism in Egypt? What is the People’s Assembly doing to combat religious fanaticism in Egypt?
31. New lies: Christ married Mary Magdalena and their children are living in France
32. A six-part series with the aim of defending Islam
33. Who can restore the balance to the relation between the Islamic World and the West?
34. Does the old lawyer of terrorists hate Muslims or does he play a pre-determined role?
35. Inter-religious dialogue
36. Applying the Islamic Shari’a in Canada
37. Denmark approves the teaching of Islam
38. An International conference discusses the image of Islam in history textbooks in European schools
39. Germany is to ban the first Arab Islamic congress
40. Berlin Conference is a historical turning point
41. The issue of the veil distracted our attention from crucial issues, says Dr. Muhammad Al-Beshari, deputy chairman of the French Islamic Council
42. Support Dr. Tareq Ramadan
43. An American Orientalist offends Muslims in Europe and America
44. An American University allows a veiled Muslim student to play basketball
45. An Italian Muslim woman pays a fine for wearing a niqab
46. Why keeping silence while Israeli fatwas are urging the killing of civilians
47. Anti-Semitism…a ready-made accusation to whoever criticizes Israel’s policy
48. Today’s Israeli practices have nothing to do with Judaism
49. Americans admit, Gamal Mubarak is behind the National Party’s apology to Israel
50. How were Antonius and Bishoi able to deceive Sa’id Sombul while in London?
51. Dr. Samir Girgis responds to Archpriest Botros Bastawrous, responding in the way of “I am dictated to say so”
52. Dr. Samir Girgis responds to Mansour Sawiris: I have been writing to Pope Shenouda for seventeen years, but he never responded
53. I am not taking Metropolitan Bishoi as an enemy because I don’t know him
54. The media of strife
55. Why Attacking Al-Qaradawi?.. American blood is more precious than Iraqi blood
56. The Nepalese, the French, the cooks and the terrorists
57. A comment on the article titled “entanglement and Egyptian interests
58. The rebellion of Turkish women against the law criminalizing adultery
59. The Tragic death of the Patriarch of the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria and all Africa
60. Elections for naming a new Greek Orthodox Patriarch
61. Leading Coptic figures warn against the spread of the Western culture of licentiousness
62. The stories of Egyptian convents
63. Arab Christian writings in the Middle Ages
64. Ancient Arab Christian [literal] heritage and Muslim-Christian relations
65. Arab Christian texts and issues of debate and dialogue
66. the bibliography of an Arab Christian intellectual from the Middle ages
‹ 62. A call for applying ethical values preached by heavenly [monotheistic] religions to oppose fanaticism
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya