Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:46 —
2. Stories of Islamized terrorism in Egypt; the Muslim Brotherhood
3. Islamic movements…Do they stand In the way of democracy In Egypt…Politicians welcome the revisions of the Gama’a Al-Islamiya and demand that the group clarify their stand on democracy [6 of 6]
4. Fatwa of the Azhar: Bribery is halal [allowed shari’a- wise]
5. Crisis in managing sectarian conflicts
6. An invitation to understand secularism calmly!
7. Tareq Ramadan...the grandson of Hassan El Banna...Is he the secret leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Europe?
8. Be cheerful...Rotana’s faqih [Muslim jurist] issued a fatwa
9. After his allegations and accusations of Islam of persecuting non-Muslims, scholars refute the Italian cardinal’s claims and affirm: Tucci’s accusations are malicious and part of the fierce war on Islam
10. Reactions vis-à-vis the issue of the veil in France
11. Bango [marijuana] in the church!
12. Jewish fury over the movie “The Passion of Christ”
13. Who killed Christ? An American question that disturbed the Jews
14. Who is anti-Semitic?
15. A Hebrew newspaper attacks Al-Usboa, Al-Arabi and Al- Akhbar because of the Protocols of Zion
16. 150, 000 Jews fought in the Nazi army!
17. Samaritans: Jews against Israel
18. The Pope said that there would be no mediation in Coptic divorce cases
19. Copts fast 200 days a year...Muslims join them in 15 of them
‹ 22. Some Coptic immigrants call for occupying Egypt
1. Editorial ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya