Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:48 —
2. Faraj Fouda: the no-show present figure
3. Rights and Freedoms in the Egyptian Constitution
4. Law on parties suffocate parties
5. Religious fundamentalism and citizenship rights
6. Repentance prerequisite for alliance with Muslim Brotherhood, says leftist party leader
7. The Muslim Brotherhood as I knew them
8. Fitnas of the Brothers
9. Muslim Brotherhood runs the gauntlet of ideological reviews?
10. Muslim Brotherhood alliance lures al-Karama [Party], Labor, some leftists
11. Rice’s Egypt visit steps up reform hullabaloo
12. Muslim Brotherhood chief is fortuneteller, warns of disaster
13. “reform,” “freedom” and “political participation” vocabulary enter al-Qa‘ida dictionary
14. The Azhar authorizes Life of Muhammad by Bush’s fifth grandfather
15. Christians are not allowed to stay in Iraq!
16. 90% of the Egyptians believe in "tolerance is kindness"
17. Parliament’s religious committee debates unified law on houses of worship
18. Our Islam
19. Islamic-Christian dialogue to preserve religious and moral values
20. A festival for Jesus in Egypt
21. The first Christian film festival
22. False alarm about Islam in the West
23. Among books
24. Fundamentalist center says Home Office won’t grant asylum to Egyptian Islamist
25. The tragedy of an Egyptian da‘iya in Spain
26. The conflict over Jerusalem and Palestine (part 12)
27. 600 publications in Egypt and not enough readers
28. Islam has never denied women political participation, says Mufti
29. Pope Shenouda heads in anger to Wadi al-Natroun to inspect the disputes
30. Arab Christians…why be silent?
31. Coptic problems
32. Pope Shenouda’s men beat Christian lady whose husband is married to 3 other women
33. Copts can be wed at their homes or in Churches without Pope Shenouda’s permission
34. A decision that creates controversy in the church
35. Jerusalem creates a crisis between the Catholics and the Pope
36. Completion of first stage in reconstructing monastery of Anba Antonius
37. Korean false prophet on his way to Cairo
38. European Scientists prove the alleged Christ’s shroud to be fake
‹ 37. Where are the stigmata in Christ’s hands?
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya