Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:48 —
2. The job you are doing is brilliant and the service you provide essential.
3. A Letter of Recommendation For Drs. Cornelis Hulsman
4. Three US centers monitor presidential elections
5. We’re not in a race to defeat a culture or proclaim another’s triumph, says librarian
6. Awqaf minister threatens dismissal of mosque imams who are members of groups
7. Gender preference, inheritance, testimony misused by malicious persons to attack shari‘a
8. Religious democracy came to light with the emergence of Islam
9. The ‘Honorable’ Azhar, how could it be more honorable?
10. The powers of the murshid
11. Divisions within Muslim Brotherhood’s Guidance Office over voting
12. Egypt helps prepare for the interfaith dialogue
13. Jama‘a leaders…what have you done to yourselves and your Islam?
14. Four years after the September 11 attacks
15. Deals of the Muslim Brotherhood
16. The Muslim Brotherhood, whither?
17. Muslims: The majority of British immigrants
18. Four years after the September 11 attacks
19. Copts, citizenship and presidents of Egypt
20. Copts resort to legal channels, but what do officials do?
21. ’My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves’
22. Police officer accuses Ministry of the Interior of framing him because he married Christian
23. Ministry of the Interior sued over refusal to allow six Coptic converts to Islam to return to Christianity
24. Christian seeks top security agency’s help to complete procedures for converting to Islam
25. How can we guarantee Constantine row won’t happen again?
26. The De Gaulle plan to save the Egyptian press
27. An interview with Kamil Zuhayri
28. Some church rules are not in harmony with the current age, says senior clergyman
29. 80 percent of the Brotherhood’s votes went to Mubarak
30. Stop and listen questions in the election scene
31. Father Filopatir resigns from the Ghad Party
32. Fig leaf falls off some self-styled liberals
33. Al-Bayyadi disclaims having exhorted Evangelicals to vote for Mubarak
34. Giza Archbishopric demands extension of Filopatir’s suspension
35. The legitimacy of the newly elected President in the 23% elections
‹ 29. The Jews and the Pyramids (3)
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya