Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:49 —
2. Austrian Leopold Weiss… from Judaism to Islam
3. The unity of religions
4. Dutch people oppose the European constitution and Turkey’s membership in the EU
7. International conference at Cairo University about "cultural common grounds"
8. The Dialogue between the grand Shaykh of the Azhar and the pope of Rome
9. Reflections on the Pope’s visit to Turkey
10. A British bishop calls for a legislation to ban the niqab
11. British Muslims forum: Muslims killing Muslims is halal!
12. Two concepts to reconsider
13. Fundamentalists websites: a new video tape of al-Zawahiri in which he talks about the battle between Islam and atheism
14. Amsterdam decides to extradite an Iraqi-born Dutchman to the United States for trial
15. An al- Qa‘idah member is arrested in Belize after escaping from a U.S. prison
16. The curse
17. The week of criticism of a ‘military’ Muslim Brotherhood
18. The Egyptian government’s crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood takes new dimensions
19. Mahdi ‘Akif against Copts
20. An American scholar: Neither Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab, Hasan al-Banna, nor Sayyid Qutb have anything to do with religious extremism
21. Reformation of religious dialogue
22. A series of lies and the ways of Archpriest Zakariya Butrus 
23. The most famous story of birth in the history of mankind
24. The Biblical message is an invitation for love and peace rather than clashes and conflicts
25. Christians are not a minority and I reject the idea of assigning certain seats for them in the parliament, ‘Abd al-Nur says
26. The danger of Christian gatherings in universities
27. An international conference for Muslim and Christian youth concludes that difference is a feature of life and not necessarily a source of conflict
28. Privacy of the Catholic Church between the Orthodox hard-liners and wahhabism.
29. Islam and Muslims
30. Onto the 49<SUP>th</SUP>
31. Christ in world films
32. The secrets behind the crisis between the church and Watani newspaper
33. Commutation of the penalty imposed on the British historian charged with denying the Holocaust
34. Arabs and the Jewish Holocaust
35. Number of Jews increases in U.S. Congress
36. Culture of Hatred - Confronting Holocaust Denial
37. Supreme Administrative Court: Freedom of worship should not imperil public order
38. Via the Internet, retired actresses attack art!
39. Priests prayed ’’ the Sunday Mass’’ to quash rumors
40. About the reform conference
41. The difficult question: When was Jesus born?
42. Egyptian Catholics…rites and life 
43. A Coptic church in Rodos
44. The patriarch’s message on Christmas
45. The real reasons behind the dilemma of the Coptic Orthodox Church 
46. Amid the silence of the Catholic Church, resignations and condemnations in the Association of Upper Egypt for Development
47. Vatican Pope calls upon the Islamic world to respect the freedom of faith
48. Santa Clause, the saint that is misrepresented by the Americans
49. Munir on the doors of Cairo with a new suspicious political plan
50. Why do we go backwards?
51. Religion and state
52. A meeting for Kifayah reveals that its leaders receive secret funding
53. Post modern Egypt and the challenge of Bedouinization - Part 5 of 5: Social and cultural Bedouinization
54. Sa‘d al-Din Ibrahim calls for civil disobedience to overthrow the regime
55. Demands from human rights activists to reconsider the second article of the constitution
‹ 68. Sacred violence, part III
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya