Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 3 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:49 —
2. Unveiling the reality of shaykhs
3. When a father kills his baby
4. Al-Sinbalawi girl’s mother: Bring me back my daughter
5. Urgent for Copts
6. A war of attrition
7. The Zionist Academic Center in Cairo started the naturalization of students
8. Jamal al-Banna is a witness in a lawsuit against the shaykh of the Azhar
9. The ignored in the Egyptian identity 
10. A fundamentalist statement talks about sufferings of Abu Hamzah al-Misri
11. Leaders of the Jihad Group reject the initiative to cease violence and regard it as ‘an absurd ploy’
12. Muslim Brotherhood: A direct threat or a moderating force?
13. Terrorist attacks in Morocco and Algeria ring the bell of Islamic extremism
14. The Jihad Group reconsiders its ideology and announces that it will cease its use of violence
15. Al-Hakaymah and al-Siba‘i: “Egyptian authorities jailed Mamduh Isma‘il to convince the U.S. of the necessity of article 179
16. Becoming acquainted with Islam in jail
17. Muslims of France: What political weight?
18. The vast majority of British Muslims call for niqab freedom
19. ‘Umar ‘Abd al-Rahman permits killing non-Muslims in a PhD thesis
20. We do not know whether we are religious or not, say Egyptians in a public survey
21. A call for a human rights observatory
22. Hell opens when a Muslim loves a Copt
23. Muhammad Juwayli: The unified law for the houses of worship matches with the Constitution …why has it not yet been approved?
24. The Administrative Judiciary Court looks into eight lawsuits of Copts who converted to Islam but want to return to Christianity
25. Reinstituting legality
26. Al-Minya governor destroyed the houses of 29 Christian families to build an Azhar institution
27. Jerusalem: The Sultan Monastery (2)
28. Security forces violate two presidential rulings and prevent Copts from praying in a church in Asyut
29. A presidential ruling to stop the restoration of Saint Virgin Monastery
30. Religion, media, and reform 
31. Coptic leaders in Minya accuse Coptic expatriates of lying and defaming Christianity and deny any aggression against Abu Fana Monastery
32. Details of the Jews’ Exodus
33. Egyptian women sworn in as judges amid growing controversy
34. Leaflets in Upper Egypt call to oust the pope
35. The business of churches and monasteries
36. Struggle amongst bishops for the papal seat
37. We block the path before objections of the church, Kamal Zakhir says
38. Does the Coptic Orthodox Church suffer from ideological and organization cracks?
39. The second session of the laymen’s conference; “an owl’s song in the church’s wedding!”
40. One opinion worth 100 000 others!
41. I am far away from the “laymen” and I have nothing to do with the “Coptic reform”
42. The church is worried about Shenouda
43. Pope Shenouda inaugurated the fourth Coptic Orthodox Church in the UAE
44. A church servant presses kidnap charge against Pope Shenouda III and his nephew
45. Muslims in Italy beat a Muslim convert to Christianity amidst a visit by the pope
46. ‘Adli Abadir, the sponsor of the sectarian strife conferences
47. Centuries of struggle for survival of Coptic language
48. American Coptic Union accuses Pope Shenouda of complying with the Muslim Brotherhood
49. The rejected game of the American ambassador
50. The court finds two Coptic brothers not guilty; but police refuses to release them
51. Center for political studies or political trends?
52. Amnesty, sorry!
53. Amnesty International launches a campaign among human rights organizations to face the anti-terrorism project
54. The German ‘Amr follows Sa‘d al-Din Ibrahim
‹ 75. The fifth article amidst religion and politics
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya