Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:49 —
2. Najib Jibra’il appeals against the state adviser’s memorandum which demanded the conversion of Christian children whose fathers have converted to Islam and the killing of any Muslim convert who wants to return to Christianity
3. How can a Muslim nation eliminate Islamophobia?
4. A listing of articles on the controversial Fatwá regarding drinking the prophet’s urine
5. Sayyid Imam al-Sharif…is selling al-Qa‘idah organization for 1 million Australian pounds
6. The Supreme Administrative Court: “A woman wearing a niqab has the right to enter the library at the AUC”
7. ‘Imarah on the Culture Channel
8. Men of religion in Egypt
9. Ṭanṭawi...The Upper Egyptian who has weakened the role of the grand imam and ignored Islamic issues
10. Khayrat al-Shaṭir, the banned son of the banned
11. ‘Akif abandoned the Muslim Brotherhood’s intelligence
12. Al-Talmisani…a guide who saved the Muslim Brotherhood and invested in his relationship with al-Sadat to revive the Brotherhood’s role
13. The reviews of the Jihad Organization …between delusion and defraudation
14. The announcement of dissolving al-Jama‘ah al-Islamiyah…the only condition to accepting the repentance of the terrorists
15. The chaos caused by religious slogans
16. Religious mottoes enflame the Shurá Council’s elections
17. Democratic Muslims Party change the political map in Denmark
18. Polygamy raises wrath among Muslims in the U.K.
19. Middle East Christians Association dominates the conference of citizenship’s problems
20. Is the pope representing all Copts?
21. The half-filled glass in Pope Shenouda’s sermon!
22. A dialogue with al-Jama‘ah al-Islamiyah
23. NCHR prepares a draft law to standardize the laws of building houses of worship
24. Terrorist attacks against churches in al-Qabbari, Alexandria, and a battle with white weapons between Muslims and Copts due to a Coptic man flirting with a Muslim girl
25. Jamal As‘ad: “Who authorized Marqus Aziz to speak on behalf the Copts?”
26. According to Dawud, a member of parliament, “expatriate Copts are behind the substitution of Asian servants for Egyptian women,” while a nervous Georgette Qallini quotes, “What do Copts have to do with Saudi Arabia?”
27. They refuse to silence the righteousness
28. Seeds of terrorism…and seeds of love
29. “We should think about the poor of the world and pray for them,” Sister Lisa al-Ḥakim says
30. Is the minister’s statement to respond to the ILO’s report or to anger Copts?
31. Sectarianism is the biggest threat facing Egypt
32. Christians of the East face hard challenges
33. Copts in the Egyptian press: Ever been to church?
34. One law for all
35. Questioning destroys dialogue
36. al-Qadhdhafi and inter-religious dialogue
37. Egyptian pressures on political decision
38. Superstitions of the Talmud
39. Response to article ‘Superstitions of the Talmud’ by Professor Larry Levine
40. The sedition of ‘Adli Abadir is to drive a wedge between the regime and the church in Egypt
41. Pope Shenouda failed to ally with the regime and succeeded in creating a Coptic opposition
42. The Coptic Orthodox Church, the media, and the difficult choice
43. Pope Kyrillos; ‘Abd al-Nasir’s ascetic friend
44. Pope Shenouda III: Priests must complain to God not to people
45. The pope, the president, and the national group
46. Pope Shenouda confiscates a book containing various ideas of Father Mattá al-Miskin
47. Buildings of the Orthodox churches …a world of signs and mysteries
48. Reviving the memory of Father Mattá al-Miskin
49. Rescue Copts from Pope Shenouda’s sectarianism
50. The church to Counselor Labib Halim: Hand over the files you have
51. Bishop Musá: The pope’s accusation of security of nonfeasance does not mean the entire security institution, merely some of its members
52. The Coptic Assembly of America requests that U.S. aid to Egypt should be cut because of the government’s position toward the ‘Bimha’ incidents
53. In al-‘Ayyaṭ…citizenship has fangs
54. Copts are called to a more active political role
55. Sa‘d al-Din Ibrahim attacks Egypt, the Arabs, and Muslims in an Israeli conference
56. In the renewal of the Egyptian civil life
57. A secular state between the complex and the cathedral
58. Egyptian man’s Human Rights
59. Egypt for human rights
60. On dealing with non-Muslims
‹ 68. "You go blank” and managing the "belt of crises"
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya