Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:49 —
2. Reflections on an internship with AWR
3. Reflections on an internship with AWR
4. Viva citizenship!
5. Robertson... attacks Islam and describes it as a political movement targets at war
6. Salman Rushdie is not the problem...
7. The knighthood of Salman Rushdie revives the wrath of Muslims
8. The thin line between journalism and espionage
9. Those are the ancestors and that is how they are thinking
10. Does Dr ‘Ali Jum‘ah dream of establishing an ecclesiastical Islam?
11. Fatwá Monitoring System is a way to monopolize thinking and put an end to individual judgment
12. A Niqab is not obligatory; and this is the legitimate evidence
13. Salafists believe they are the only assigned by God to protect the Sunnah and determine the correct Ḥadiths
14. The state Mufti: “I rely on Shiite sources in issuing Fatwás; for adhering exclusively to the Sunni references is not sufficient
15. Terrorism, definition and practice
16. An interview with Ṭariq Mitri
17. Muntaṣir al-Zayyat; A party ends the journey of a lawyer and a group
18. Did Islamists fail to take authority?
19. Radicalism is destroying Muslim societies
20. The Brotherhood party enhances sectarianism and their morals urge unrest
21. The Jihad “revisions;” marginalizing or integrating
22. ‘Egyptian Customs and Festivals ... a book for foreigners only
23. Who ignite the sedition?
24. Muná Makram ‘Ubayd: I expect an escalation in the crisis between the state and the church
25. Renewal of the imprisonment of 25 accused in al-Dikhilah sedition incidents for 30 days amidst the resentment of their relatives... Lawyers say: the decision is a judicial precedent
26. Implementation of a ruling in favor of Pope Shenouda and the allocation of 585 acres of land to Saint Antonius Monastery
27. Al-Sayyid Yasin: Religious fanaticism between Muslims and Christians hinders citizenship
28. The church and the state... Confrontation or dialogue?
29. Coexistence... Or incorporation?
30. Problems on hold: The NCHR law
31. A civil dispute over the title-deed of a plot of land in the village of al-Madamud in the utmost Upper-Egypt takes the form of a sectarian clash
32. A series of attacks against Christianity: takfir of Christians and Jews [2-3]
33. “If I were a Muslim Egyptian”
34. Pope Shenouda warns against "journalists of defamation"?
35. Mormons and the vague relationship with Egyptology and Judaism 
36. Female circumcision between physicians and men of religion
37. With or against citizenship
38. Copts warn: Pope Shenouda is preparing Bishop Bishuy to succeed him although this would ignite sectarian sedition in Egypt and bloody conflicts between Copts
39. Nabil Luqa Bibawi...¦ a Christian with an Islamic type!
40. Bishop Marqus: Pope Shenouda is on a trip for medical treatment and nobody could replace him
41. News of the week
42. Pope Shenouda’s successor and the Church as an institution
43. Pope Shenouda: Christians’ holy man
44. Copts do not go to Jerusalem out of compassion
45. A private interview with Pope Shenouda III about President Mubarak and the Monastery of Makarios
46. Being linked to the West, Catholics are no less Egyptian!
47. Accusing Bishop Marqus of disloyalty
48. An Evangelical page in the illusive patriarch publication
49. Defending the Coptic expatriates
50. Sa‘d al-Din Ibrahim: “I am not afraid of returning to Egypt”
51. Democracy, religion, and the state 
52. “Colors of freedom” ... about democracy
53. Tarek Heggy: The real damage will occur to the history of this country if Copts resort to violence
54. Catholic citizen resorts to the Vatican pope after his wife, an employee at Cairo Airport, dissolved their marriage bond by khul‘
55. The unified law for building houses of worship is the first step in confronting sectarianism
‹ 82. The Administrative Court postponed taking cognizance of the appeal of the verdict regarding building churches to July 16, 2007
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya