Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Missionaries or volunteers? South Korean Christians held hostage by the Taliban.
3. The riddah…a debatable issue not settled by scholars!
4. Jamal al-Banna: The religious reference ends in autocracy and refuses opposition
5. Exploring ridda one-sidedly
6. Law or sharia
7. The minister of endowments: the Jihad does not mean to fight others for spreading Islam
8. The truth and invention of visions on the Islam-West conflict
9. An unknown American organization penetrates Egypt
10. Egyptian reactions to the American International Religious Freedom Report 2007
11. American Coptic Union calls on Congress to impose sanctions on Egypt, describing Shenouda as “the isolated pope”
12. Take your hands off the Copts of Egypt
13. The conference of Copts of the U.S. discusses citizenship, and Christians reject!
14. Father ‘Aziz: "Christianity has become the vulnerable entity used by everybody who seeks fame," the priest of the hanging Church accuses the Azhar of approving books that offend Christianity
15. The sedition of the Middle Eastern Christians Association
16. Following the withdrawal of his book ’al-Wasaya fi ‘Ishq al-Nisa’,’ [Recommendations in Women’s Adoration] al-Shahawi sues the Azhar Imam
17. Press and rushed Fatwás
18. Dr. Maḥmud Ḥamdi Zaqzuq: I refuse to launch a satellite channel affiliated with the religious institution to respond to the business of Fatwás
19. Maḥmud Ḥamdi Zaqzuq, enemy of the mu’adhdhin and Imam
20. The shaykh of the Azhar: No leniency with whoever releases wrong Fatwás
21. Scholars of Egypt respond to the Fatwá permitting time-limited marriages
22. For Gulf Arabs only: Marriage with the intention of divorce
23. A religious state or a democratic Islam?
24. “The platform of the Muslim Brotherhood’s party is a political step backward,” politicians and thinkers say
25. Jamal Qutb: "The Fatwás of the prophet’s urine and adult breast feeding are an indication of the deterioration of the religious institution"
26. Those who swell up fires of the sectarian sedition
27. A Qur’anic treatment for the sectarian sedition: ‘Islam’ is a name for all monotheistic religions and ‘Muslim’ for all their followers
28. Coptic students’ ghettos in Egyptian universities
29. A young Coptic woman disappears in Alexandria, and her family accuses, as usual, a Muslim man
30. Discrimination against Copts
31. How to initiate a sectarian sedition for three Egyptian Pounds?
32. An Iftar banquet brings Yusuf al-Badri together with Mamduḥ Nakhlah
33. National unity Iftar banquets between religious tolerance and political considerations
34. Bishop Maximus imitates national unity Iftar banquets through the ’neighbor’s day’
35. Copts’ adherence to their Egyptian identity makes the Coptic flag a silly joke (p. N/A)
36. Why Muslim-Christian sectarian strife ’lives’ within the society of Alexandria?
37. Brawl in Alexandria
38. Press freedom in Egypt 
39. The return of chastity belt on the Malaysian way
40. The church and renewal…a need or falsity
41. Pope Shenouda orders Seminary not to admit new students with no voting cards
42. Marriage and remarriage in the Coptic Orthodox Church
43. Pope Shenouda warns clergymen and preachers about doctrinal fundamentalism
44. Bibliotheca Alexandria issues the first digital version of the oldest Arabic manuscript of the Gospels
45. Chaos… sacred corruption in endowment in Egypt
46. Musá denies any connections with ‘Adli Abadir
47. “Bishop Bishuy calls on the pope not to attend the al-Fayyum conference not to let him say his opinion about the bylaw of electing the patriarch,” Kamal Zakhir says
48. Sa‘d al-Din Ibrahim and “the Egyptian exile”
49. Pope Shenouda: No for a Coptic theocracy
50. "Balances" in the Egyptian society
51. No dignity for Egyptians
52. Stay of execution of the custody sentence
‹ 38. The injustice and indignity
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya