Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 3 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Nawal al-Sa‘dawi sues her opponents who accused her of disdaining religions and seeks compensation
3. The awaited Mahdi appears in Cairo searching for the treasure of the Holy Family!
4. Frank Wolf: Expatriate Copts not involved in deducting U.S. aid to Egypt
5. What’s after Islamophobia?
6. Arab seminar discusses building bridges of understanding between West and Islam
7. Jamal al-Banna and citizenship
8. Idols in the ideology of Islamic da‘wás 1/2 (p. from the internet)
9. The fear of politics manipulating religion
10. Fatwá prohibiting Muslims from marrying Israelis raises controversy among Azhar scholars
11. Dr. Aḥmad Subḥi Manṣur "the leader of Qur’anists": The regime antagonizes everyone
12. Franciscan nuns’ school bans students from wearing Ḥijab
13. Storm of criticism at the Mufti of Egypt
14. A medical and cultural scandal: Fully veiled nurses in governmental hospitals
15. Minister of endowments: We consult security authorities before appointing Imams and religious instructors
16. Najib Sawirus: The Brotherhood has no power to permit or prohibit
17. al-Jama‘ah al-Islamiyah and al-Jihads, introspections despite the differences
18. Muntaṣir al-Zayyat: Religious Fatwás should not permit killing civilians
19. Arrest of two members of the Middle East Christian Association for circulating a corrupted Qur’an
20. Expatriate Copts…a pause for order
21. “State Security arrested me hours after I had met with Muḥammad Ḥijazi,” ‘Adil Fawzi says.
22. “I went into Lazughli with my eyes blindfolded and came out with more experience,” the head of MECA says
23. Should discussions of the Coptic woes be banned outside Egypt?
24. The Hanging Church calls on the Parliament to drop Ḥamidah’s membership
25. Human Rights Watch accuses the Egyptian government of persecuting non-Muslims concerning the religious item in ID’s
26. The postponement of the case of compensation for victims of al-Kushḥ
27. Citizenship between the East and the West
28. Saudi king’s historic Vatican visit comes amid tension
29. Problems on hold; an Egyptian charter
30. Mubarak rejects the cancellation of imprisonment as punishment in cases of insult and defamation
31. Responses to Bishop Bishuy
32. South Sinai Diocese accuses local council of Ra’s Sidr city of the destruction of a tree fence around Mar Girgis church
33. Slanderers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven
34. Bishops threaten priests with church trials
35. The pope’s health
36. The pope’s health
37. Pope Shenouda’s successor
38. In countries of immigration, Copts are no leaders
39. Kamil Ḥalim: Brotherhood and Egyptian regime compete to apply Wahhabi thought
40. A conference in Cairo for clearing tension between the government and expatriate Copts in January
41. Has the time come for the Ibn Khaldun Center to be closed down?
42. Secrets behind Coptic resignations from the Ghad Party
43. Minister of culture discusses the establishment of a Jewish museum with a U.S.-Jewish organization
‹ 49. Dr. Ṭanṭawi submits false testimony for stealing a five-acre plot!
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya