Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There is currently 1 user online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. ‘Constructive cooperation’ with security
3. The Azhar scholars confirm a Shaykh Faraḥat al-Munjji Fatwá and oppose marriage to Jewish women whilst Islam permits marriage to Jews
4. Although they are not Muslims, a shaykh on al-Risalah channel regards Westerners as Murtadds
5. Religion is God’s and the homeland is the Devil’s
6. Shaykh ‘Umar al-Dib to al-Dustur: “There is a special building for lodging converts to Christianity. They are also hired in good positions”
7. Idols in the ideology of Islamic Da‘wahs 2/2
8. Egyptians bless fake sepulchers
9. Niqab challenges the minister
10. Najib Sawirus and Ḥijab!
11. More discussions on the chaos of Fatwás
12. "al-Burhaniyah," outlawed Ṣufi order calling for Shi’ism
13. ‘Iṣam al-‘Iryan: Egyptians will not accept a Copt or a lady president
14. Coverage of the Jihad Organization’s revision
15. "Kahk"… flowers replacing bullets and blood
16. The U.K. approves the extradition of Abu Ḥamzah al-Miṣri to the U.S.
17. A book of Saudi men of religion raises a crisis between Saudi Arabia and the U.S. as it considers Christians as kafirs and calls for the destruction of churches
18. ‘Dawlat al-Du‘ah al-Judud’ [The New Da‘iyahs’ State];’ the individual salvation on the Protestant way
19. O Mr. Makram, you have the right to defend yourself without offending Copts
20. ‘Abd al-Nasir’s discrimination against Copts and his stances toward relatives of the Brotherhood members
21. Uncles of Muslims
22. Problems on hold; Tragedy all too common
23. The Vatican accepts dialogue with Muslims provided that they stop believing that Qur’an is a divine book
24. ‘Adli Abadir establishes a new Coptic satellite channel
25. ‘Amr Adib wants to ignite sectarian sedition in Egypt
26. Pope Shenouda and the health scare
27. Clarification of my interview with Rose al-Yusuf
28. “Swindlers” also…will not inherit the kingdom of heaven
29. Admission of adultery before priests…shall give a wife the right to ask for divorce?!
30. Archpriest Marqus threatens to close the Hanging Church before prayers
31. Tomorrow…Pope Shenouda opens the first church in al-Tajamu‘ al-Khamis despite doctors’ advices of complete rest
32. The Board of Commissioners calls for canceling Maximus’s identity card
33. Head of the Pentecostal church: “Bishop Bishuy is behind the sectarian tension in Egypt and this is proved in recordings, and Pope Shenouda is passive
34. Your Eminence the bishop; you do not have the right!
35. The real power of the expatriate Copts’ organizations
36. “We all are veiled”…what happens to Egyptians?!
37. The citizenship conference: does it suggest solutions or is it only “much ado about nothing?”
38. The pressure groups [lobbies]
39. Extending the lawsuit of the returnees to Christianity to January 12
‹ 43. Minister of culture discusses the establishment of a Jewish museum with a U.S.-Jewish organization
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya