Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Arab-West Report is valuable in helping to understand interfaith relations in Egypt
3. Arab-West Report extremely useful for academic researchers
4. Is the Egyptian church shrinking?
5. Interview with HRH Prince Hasan ibn Talal
6. The peace building prince; One Jordanian leader shares his deep desire to preserve the Arab Christian world
7. The peace building prince; One Jordanian leader shares his deep desire to preserve the Arab Christian World
8. Jordanian prince: Christians must stay
9. Jordanian Prince Hassan pleads for pluralist society. Christians must stay in the “Holy Land.”
10. Tony Blair’s experience and the solution of conversion in Egypt
11. “Dr. Fadl” should have admitted his responsibility in Ma‘adi and Peshawar
12. Arresting a group of al-Jihad members suspected to have plans to attack the multinational forces in Sinai
13. Al-Jihad and al-Jama‘ah al-Islamiyah; hot files in the year of anger
14. Brotherhood cleavage in Upper Egypt
15. Europe’s future; Six percent of Muslims in Germany support violence in the name of Islam
16. Everything; but not the houses of worship
17. Calmly and away from sectarianism
18. The security apparatus saves the Middle Delta region from a new sectarian sedition
19. The standardized draft law of building houses of worship
20. Shadya al-Sisi in the prosecution: "the priest asked us to do so"
21. The Coptic file between remote control journalism and governmental opposition 1-2
22. The situation of Copts on the Egyptian scene: Sufficiently disheartening
23. In the aftermath of the Esna sectarian violence; An unprecedented move
24. The aftermath of Isna sectarian riots
25. Sit-ins against the church in the church
26. A declaration against citizenship!
27. The Middle Eastern Christian Organization ends its activities in Egypt and approves the resignation of its chairman in Egypt
28. Inter-religious dialogue: whither?
29. Religious fascism and the “talibanization” of the Egyptian education system 
30. The distortions of Fahmi Huwaydi
31. Intensive security procedures preparing for Mulid Abu Hasirah
32. The visits of the Episcopal Church Metropolitan took all of the time
33. Women’s victory was the major incident in the Evangelical Church
34. The centenary of the Catholic religious congregations
35. Copts of Cyprus protest to have Father Benyamin reinstated
36. 2007; the year of hot files in Egypt’s churches
37. Why do Western and Eastern Christians disagree on the day of celebrating Christmas?
38. With evidence; defrocked clergymen trick Coptic young men with false promises to help them in illegal immigration to Europe. The leader has been accused of sexual harassment and sowing sectarian sedition
39. Max Michel, the lost See
40. The citizenship “harvest”
41. Attempts to activate principles of citizenship
42. Citizenship at the times of sedition
43. Tragedy in Alexandria
44. 2008: The pain and the hope
‹ 52. Dr. Butrus Ghali in a special interview for Waṭani: Transforming the citizenship rights declaration into a tangible reality requires promoting the culture of human rights first
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya