Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. 15 centuries after the emergence of Islam, do Muslims still need incubators, like premature babies, to protect them from missionaries?
3. Dr. al-Qaradawi: Congratulating Christians on Christmas is a duty, and Muslims must renew their old jurisprudence
4. The Muslim Brotherhood’s platform: A religious state in framework of Islamic nation 
5. Introspections of the Jihad Group, maneuver, or abandonment of terrorism?
6. Egyptian Jihad attacks Islamic detainees and classifies them into "constrained" and "collapsed"
7. It is like this that the enlightened Muslims tackle the Coptic question
8. The priest of Luxor or al-Ahram historian; why sowing sedition?
9. Copts of the governorates
10. An appeal against a judgment of forgery…debate goes on!
11. ‘A harvest’ against citizenship!
12. Conversion ’in favor of’ or ’against’ citizenship 
13. Repeated sectarian scenario!
14. Assassinating the state in "Isna"!
15. Reasons why sectarian sedition still exists
16. Khayri Shalabi’s masterpiece ‘Mass of Shaykh Radwan’
17. Copts joining political parties and civil societies results in the retreat of Islamic extremism
18. Farewell to demonstrations inside the Azhar and churches
19. Tell your Coptic neighbor: Merry Christmas
20. Three Copts from Egypt; a billionaire, a political opponent, and a pro-governmental, which of them represents the Copts of Egypt?
21. Court accepts the demand of the defense of al-Kushh victims to include evidence of murder and burning... And adjourns the examination of their demand of one million Egyptian pounds compensation
22. Religious fundamentalism and the “talibanization” of the Egyptian education 2]]
23. Mahmud Sa‘d writes about Islam, Copts and the Qur’an Radio
24. A protest in al-Buhayrah condemns selling land next to Abu Hasirah Shrine to Jews
25. Baha’is in Egypt, minority without identity
26. The Coptic Catholic patriarch denies any conflicts with the Orthodox
27. This is my response to Zaghlul al-Najjar
28. I will propound the pope’s election law soon and I refuse the extremism of expatriate Copts
29. Ten shaykhs psychoanalyze Pope Shenouda III
30. Pope Shenouda; a distinctive feature in the church’s history
31. Habib Girgis…reformation of church and reformation of state begins by reforming education
32. The church bills toll for reformation and urge Copts on political participation
33. The Prophet who came to console the sad, give rest to the troubled, and be the hope of the hopeless
34. Maximus… a case unveils missing values
35. Greeting cards
36. The advocate of humanity
37. Judgment in Pope Shenouda’s appeal against the right of Coptic divorcees to marry will be on March 3
38. The Coptic Orthodox Church is the richest in music heritage
39. The Coptic issue between remote-controlled press and opposition
40. Closed conference for expatriate Copts to be held in Cairo
41. The Vatican pope declared it in an official document, Christianizing Muslims is a duty of the Catholic Church and a matter of "life or death"!
42. Citizenship is the solution to achieve equality between people of different religions
43. Citizenship, the case of 2008
44. Muslims and Copts, citizenship without slogans!
45. Parliamentary members criticizes a bill bans on demonstrating in houses of worship
‹ Year 2008
1. Editorial ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya