Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Sattelite shaykhs declare the author Bassant Rashad takfir; the return of struggle between thinking and takfir in Egypt
3. Kenyan preacher ‘A’ishah Wangari Kamango: Before my conversion to Islam, I used to live an endless status of worry and confusion. I lived a purposeless life
4. The Danish ambassador to Cairo, “We cannot stop freedom of expression.”
5. Shedding light on the other side: Islam…and the dialogue issues
6. After welcoming him, disregarding his offense against the Qur’an: the Vatican cardinal interrogates Zaqzuq and interferes in Egypt’s internal affairs
7. Hand in hand with the U.S. ambassador
8. Opposition to the criminalization of marriage before the age of 18
9. Al Badri issues his third statement against Suad Salah because of the “great yusra,” “the little mosque” and “mobile divorce”
10. Millionaires of Da‘wah
11. Mobile phone ‘ulamas made divorce easier than drinking water
12. Arresting the son of a Jihad Group leader to pressurize the father to accept the introspections
13. “The Brotherhood is not fit for politics nor fit to rule,” Jamal al-Banna says.
14. Tariq al-Zumur calls on the jihadi fractions not to carry out military actions in the U.S. until the Democrats win the upcoming elections
15. Are Muslims allowed to be recruited into the armies of foreign countries?
16. A book entitled ’Love and Sex in the Prophet’s life’ is the extension to the queue of enemies who seek to harm Islam and the Muslim nation
17. A law banning demonstrations in houses of worship
18. Greetings to the Azhar
19. Education in Egypt, whither?
20. The most recent obscenity of Zakaria Butrus: An attempt to distort the Qur’an offends Christ, Virgin Mary and other prophets
21. Menstruation and post-partum period are religiously inconsistent with the duties of ma’dhun
22. A controversial book of “Maximus” admits the defect of 80-200 people from Christianity everyday because of divorce
23. A group of priests in al-Mahallah sent a letter to Pope Shenouda calling to reinstate Bishop Mit’as and denying Bishop Bishuy’s allegations
24. What is behind the curtains in the Evangelical Church’s presidential elections
25. Pope Shenouda III to al-Usbu‘: Gaza holocaust is a war crime and Arab’s response is mere words
26. Is the Church obliged?
27. The spectre of lebanonization in Egypt
28. Concern in the church about Evangelical thinking
29. A Sudanese public security officer: 'The Catholic Church in Ahmad Sa‘id Street exploits the Sudanese circumstances and attempts to Christianize them
30. The Catholic Church responds: We support the Sudanese refugees to obey Christ’s teaching and not to Christianize them
31. Dr. Sayyid al-Qimni: We are Pharaohs, Copts and Muslims
32. Supreme Administrative Court vs Copts’ doctrine
33. Not above the law
34. The returnees to Christianity in front of the Supreme Constitutional Court
‹ 37. Copts are the watchword in the local councils elections in Minia
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya