Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 4 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Vague regulations source of conflict around Egyptian monastery
3. Governor Ahmed Dia el-Din speaks out about the tensions around the Monastery of Abu Fana
4. Tensions around the monastery of Abu Fana as viewed by one of the monks
5. Chief of Arab Bani Khaled responds to the tensions surrounding the Monastery of Abu Fana
6. Two prominent shaykhs from Mallawi respond to the tensions surrounding the Monastery of Abu Fana
7. Attacks against the Coptic Orthodox Monastery of Abu Fana 
8. Attacks against the Coptic Orthodox Monastery of Abu Fana, covering the period June 9 – June 16 ]
9. Attacks against the Coptic Orthodox Monastery of Abu Fana , covering the period June 16-June 28
10. Attacks against the Coptic Orthodox Monastery of Abu Fana , covering the period June 26 – June 29
11. Members of the Journalists’ Syndicate say no to Egyptians against Religious Discrimination conference
12. The dialogue of the deaf between the Azhar and Vatican
13. Shiqaq responding to Fitna
14. The freedom of speech sedition...and Jose’s conversion to Islam at hands of Abu Turaykah
15. Why does Shaykh al-Qaradawi return to takfir again?!
16. Secrets of the Cabinet’s misrepresentation of ‘Amr Khalid
17. A slaughter license
18. Abu Turaykah and the dilemma of Egyptian youth
19. Dr. Zaynab Radwan: nothing in the Qur’an nor in the Sunnah that bans the testimony of women
20. Handshake with al-Tayyib is haram
21. Al-Badri comments on the prohibition of demonstrations and strike and Uthman permits them with controls
22. Muslim scholars: fatwás on rarely occurred cases should not be raised or taken as a deductive reasoning
23. ’Al-Quds li-man?’ [Whose Jerusalem?] a book on the struggle between the three religions on Jerusalem
24. Muslim and Christians in Egypt blindly follow in the footsteps of their predecessors
25. The phobia war between Islam and the West; is there a winner?
26. The conflict between Tantawi and Jum‘ah to gain the Catholic Pope’s blessings
27. The attempt to liquidize the Coptic cause
28. Why does the church reject the 1938 panel?
29. Copts of Assiut send a letter to Mubarak denouncing the promotion of Muhammad Muhsin Salih – the seditions igniter – and accusing Safwat al-Sharif of slaughtering them
30. In the shadow of the mosque
31. Egypt for all Egyptians but not at the Journalists Syndicate
32. Freedom vs responsibility [in the Supreme Council of Press]
33. Interfering in other people’s affairs is prohibited in Christianity
34. President of the Egyptian Jews: we will boycott the conference on Egyptian Jews property… and we will close the synagogues in the faces of the participants!
35. Men behind the pope  A bishop must take God as a censor and witness [of his honesty]
36. The pope confuses one-sided divorce and divorce by mutual consent
37. After a third delay to their conference: Splits start to show in the Coptic laymen group
38. After being forced to undergo a security screening at London’s Heathrow airport, Pope Shenouda wonders, “Can a man of religion be a terrorist?!”
39. The truth behind the Coptic wrath against church leadership
40. The church adheres to the present panel of choosing the patriarch
41. The first priest to head a human rights center and the head of the Shari‘ah society cuts the ribbon
42. Why people tend to believe in religions?!
43. Egypt in black and white
44. Egyptians against discrimination
45. A scene of the absurd
46. The strike that wasn’t
47. In the conflict between the church and the judicial authorities, we beg the law’s pardon
‹ 50. The People’s Assembly passes a law to ban rallies in mosques
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya