Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Abu Islam, owner of al-Ummah Channel: Here is a list of the names of priests who Christianize Muslims in Egypt
3. The church responds to Abu Islam: Foreign hands stand behind Abu Islam that seek to inflame sedition in Egypt
4. Can individualism win over citizenship?
5. “The Muslim Brotherhood party demolishes the bases of the civil sate,” says Hafiz Abu Si‘dah.
6. How do we stop violence against Copts?
7. Luring Copts into politics
8. From sectarian sedition to renewing national unity
9. A question that has not crossed anyone’s mind: Why are cases of Christians sentenced to death referred to the mufti and not to the church?
10. Citizenship is the covenant of nations
11. Shadiyah enjoys warmth of family
12. A rumor about the murder of a girl who converted to Christianity with the help of Zakariya Butrus
13. Accusations toward ‘Amr Khalid of enraging Muslims because of attending the Christmas Mass
14. Religious fundamentalism and the “talibanization” of Egyptian education 
15. In the human rights course at Alexandria University students are taught that Christians are not citizens but Dhimmis
16. Not all ‘shaykhs’ are men of religion!
17. Pope Shenouda’s declaration; a case of discrimination against a student at Minya University. Relations between uncertainty and zeal
18. Both people and the church refuse reform!
19. Manipulation of the truth; a message to the interviewers of Pope Shenouda
20. Unresolved legal issues between the state and the church
21. Your holiness Pope Shenouda, thank you (2)
22. Pope Shenouda objects to Orthodox marrying Evangelicals and forbids abortion under any circumstances
23. Monks oppose the new panel to elect the pope
24. Ashraf Farah’s advice to Pope Shenouda to control the revolt of the Limassol church
25. The church permits gender mixing on impossible basis
26. Najib Jibra’il: We seek to bring Copts in the Diaspora and the Egyptian Government closer together
27. Copts in the diaspora refuse to attend the Cairo conference in protest of the government’s inattention to the recommendations of previous conferences
28. Is Nakhlah taking over as director of the Middle East Christian Association?
29. Crisis strikes the Middle East Council of Churches
30. Battling the skilled
31. Christian persecution in the Middle East
32. ’Cairo Airport’ against citizenship!
33. Egypt accuses Europe of discriminating against foreigners and Muslims, and doubts that Israel is behind EU resolutions against Egypt
34. A record hard to defend
‹ 47. Extremism Flourished as UK Lost Christianity
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya