Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Changing confession: freedom in abeyance
3. Al-Badri denies he said Su‘ad Salih is an Infidel; sues ’Dream’ TV Channel
4. Azhar confiscates controversial book
5. British journalist John Bradley: "Banning my book in Egypt reflects the tension and fear of the regime"
6. Ministry of Tourism threatens to demote the Grand Hyatt hotel to two stars because it does not serve alcohol
7. Gas Workers’ Question Finds No Answer
8. The gas fatwá is nothing, what is to come is of greater concern
9. Many Islamists believe Muslims should not make friends with non-Muslims
10. Islam is not a technical subject to be debated by specialists
11. Heart surgery for al-Shatir delays al-‘Aryan’s joining the Muslim Brotherhood’s Guidance Bureau
12. The phenomenon of alternative religiousness
13. Muslim Brotherhood’s extremist organization
14. Islamophobia in West Caused by Mixing Islam and Muslims’ Reality
15. Victoria VS victory of Islam
16. Another Coptic jeweller
17. Religious tension
18. Maurice Sadiq’s statement
19. The lie of persecution of Copts
20. Al-Wafd exclusive: the unified law for the construction of places of worship
21. The solution is a unified law on worship places
22. Freedom is the solution!
23. The future of Copts in Egypt
24. Till mid-August
25. The triple attack against Abu-Fana
26. Absolute truth dialogue
27. Between Madrid and Mecca
28. The Strategic Dimension of Interfaith Dialogue
29. World Interfaith Dialogue: toward a new Andalusia
30. Usual transgressions of rabbis disturbs the interfaith conference
31. Conferences alone do not produce tolerance
32. BBC: Islamic and Christian clerics in Egypt pretend unity
33. Will Ghali’s film provoke Christian denominations?
34. Religious Festivals
35. Will art be able to confront terrorism?
36. How did Jews live in Egypt?
37. Grand imam of the Azhar: Recognizing Baha’is is considered disbelief, and clergymen should not interfere in politics
38. Christians are confused as to whether to wait for the new personal status law or to apply the amendments of the 1938 regulation concerning marriage and divorce
39. Sectarian blackmail of government
40. Bishop Demetrius and bitter fact
41. Bishop Hidra and the Granddaughter of the King of Faraskur
42. When angels get angry
44. Bishop Mikha’il, Upper Egypt’s pillar of bishops
45. Would civil marriage solve the problems of Copts?
46. The conflict of bishops
47. First signs of crisis between Pope Shenouda and Abu Maqar monks
48. Bishop Bishuy: ’‘Azazil;’ a novel that destroys Christianity
49. The devilish ’‘Azazil’
50. ‘Azazil’s author confirms the book is based on a true story and asks Bishop Bishuy to re-read it
51. Who will become pope number 118?
52. Why do the Americanized and the Copticized stand against the revolution of July 1952
53. Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights monitors 23 religious freedom violations in Egypt within 3 months
54. The situation in Egypt
55. Neither the pope nor the shaykh of the Azhar
‹ 65. Why do Christian clergymen reject the oath "I swear to Allah to say the truth" in Egyptian courts?
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya