Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. The Azhar condemns the book ’Blasphemy against a heavenly religion’
3. Dr. Yusuf Zaydan: Christians are creative
4. Azhar scholars demand the ban of two novels offending Christianity and Islam respectively
5. Banning creativity is against citizenship!
6. Mahir al-Jawhari kidnaps his daughter to Christianize her in Cyprus
7. Diocese of al-Qusiyah accuses As‘ad of inciting sedition
8. Thomas again?!
9. End of the dispute over the Abu Fana monastery’s lands
10. Abu Fana, an open end II
11. "Religious, moral responsibility makes it incumbent upon us to stop Hadd," Tariq Ramadan
12. Return of anonymous fatwás that legitimize female circumcision
13. The special regime of the Muslim Brotherhood
14. Al-Jama‘ah al-Islamiyah and Copts
15. The Netherlands Denies Muslim Imams’ Access in Ramadan
16. Organ transplant decision shocks Muslims and Christians alike
17. About Copts’ rights and their faults
18. The Governor of Matruh confirms earmarking four thousand meters for the Church of al-‘Alamin
19. Two million Muslims and Christians end Virgin Mary Feast in Durunkah
20. Fire at the Monastery of the Virgin Mary in Assiut
21. Small fire in Virgin [Mary] Monastery in Assiut
22. Durunkah fire terrorizes a million visitors, fire engines were out of water
23. Two million Copts and Muslims celebrate the Virgin Mary
24. Evangelical Church in Shubra to evacuate premises
25. Illustrated Bible raises crisis with church
26. New pages of Father Mattà al-Miskin
27. The next pope will come from the Abu Maqar monastery
28. Feast of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary
29. Me, al-Misri and expatriate Copts
30. The head of Maximus’ Orthodox Church converts to Buddhism
31. Bishop Maximus enters into a partnership with the Brazilian Catholic Church and prepares to ordain new bishops
32. Egyptian Copts who left their country
33. "My relationship with Mubarak worsened when I called upon him to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to establish a political party"
34. Those that refuse participatory citizenship
35. Will we get amnesia?
‹ 37. Banning discrimination
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya