Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. Doctor and his family banned from church because he dared have his say in religious lessons
3. "I was baptized in Cyprus after Egyptian churches and monasteries refused to baptize me” says Mahir al-Jawhari
4. Are Copts the only Egyptians? Are Muslims invaders?
5. ’Fitnah’ raises positive perception of Muslims
6. Finally, Abu Fana is put to an end
7. Bishop Demetrius… reconciliation is the solution
8. Copts and the Human Rights Council
9. In what ways do Christian Lutheranism and Islamic resurgence meet and differ?
10. Al-Jama‘ah al-Islamiyah and the Copts 
11. Coptic Church apologizes for not throwing Ramadan banquet this year
12. Lavish Ramadan national unity iftars
13. Nazmi Luqa - the Copt who did justice to Muhammad
14. Letter from a Coptic friend
15. Oh Egypt, Where are you heading to?
16. Bishop Marqus: 1,000 churches in Egypt not enough for 12 million Christians
17. Brotherhood leader and key Bishop remarks on sectarian strife
18. Is human organ transplant between Muslims and Copts trade, donation or sectarian sedition?
19. Samir Faraj denies confiscating church land to build mosque
20. In who’s interest does Jamal As‘ad threaten the church and fuel sectarian strife?
21. Jewish societies reopen "Properties in Egypt" file
22. The Baha’i issue
23. Baha’is constitute pressure on Egypt
24. Bishop Marqus, the church’s information minister
25. Pope Shenouda did not abolish the Community Council
26. Pope is the first to call for changing bylaw on electing patriarchs
27. Two contradictory books on divorce
28. Father Mattá al-Miskin an example of discipline
29. Church bans Father Mattá al-Miskin’s memoirs
30. Memo issued by Bishop Bishuy accuses bishop of Samallut of heresy
31. Holding the Egyptian church accountable
32. Not merely the building
33. Violence replacing Egyptian tolerance
34. Copts electoral card in Bar Association race
‹ 35. Will we get amnesia?
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya