Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:50 —
2. The Supreme Administrative Court ruled in favor of reverted converts
3. After proving the husband’s abandonment of adopting Islam: Andrew and Mario’s mother says that she will receive a custody ruling on February 28
4. A campaign to dwarf everything
5. The Azhar recommends the confiscation of a book about sex during the life of the prophet
6. How to protect our youth from the danger of missions?
7. The right to be Christian
8. Archbishop of Canterbury; one man’s meat is another man’s poison!
9. 17 Danish papers re-print an offensive cartoon of Prophet Muhammad
10. A Dutch former member of parliament requests European protection after receiving death threats because of her stances against Islam
11. Dr. Su‘ad Salih and Yusuf al-Badri in conflict over Yusra
12. After it is permitted in universities, the hijab ignites conflict between secularists and Islamists in Turkey
13. The participation of the Azhar University
14. The undersecretary of the Azhar: we cannot recognize the Azhar Scholars’ Front
15. Islam and the treatment of non-Muslims
16. Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi: I am ready to go to Britain if I am invited
17. Shaykh of the Azhar permits women to work as Ma’dhuns and to travel abroad to study without a mahram
18. Christians and Muslims!
19. After admission to London is refused, al-Zayyat asserts “I am appealing against the decision”
20. 31 Muslim Brotherhood members and leaders are detained in al-Minufiyah and al-Fayyum
21. Sectarian strife footage!
22. Shielded by dubious organizations, a women from Qena ignites sedition
23. ‘Shubra’...churches and mosques and continuous feasts...and pre-destined love
24. Monk Hasan and Da‘iyah Marqus: a shaykh teaches theology and a priest delivers a Friday speech
25. Shaykh Yusuf al-Badri: I demand the imprisonment of Baha’is
26. A Copt calls on Pope Shenouda to intervene, and accuses the priests of the Holy Virgin Church in the U.S of revealing the secrets of his confessions and his conjugal problems
27. Exclusive, a dangerous study reveals the increasing number of Coptic prisoners in Egyptian prisons because of Pope Shenouda’s obstinacy in solving divorce-related problems and the collapse of Copts’ educational level
28. Your holiness the pope; thank you  The curriculum
29. The Vatican ambassador announces a conference on inter-religious relationships in Cairo
30. The pope of the Roman Church distorts the Bible for Israel’s sake!
31. Pope Kyrillos VI the 20<SUP>th</SUP> century saint
32. Pope Shenouda: Valentine’s Day can be celebrated, but watching football matches in churches is prohibited because it is not correct for churches to have goals
33. A Coptic group has the motto ‘Christ is the Solution’
34. ‘Umar al-Sharif causes debate among Egyptian churches because of St. Peter
35. Claremont’s scholars and students of Religion visit Egypt
36. Zakhir criticizes the pope’s withdrawal from modifying the panel of electing the patriarch
37. Archpriest ‘Abd al-Masih Abu al-Khayr: Bishop Bishuy does not need anyone to beautify him
38. Voice of Copts claim against Egypt to the European Union, and accuse the government of violating human rights
39. Egypt allows a leader of the expatriate Copts to establish a political organization
40. Future of political life in Egypt
41. Inspiration of the Bible and the Qur’an to ignite the sense of patriotism in Egypt
42. Kamal Abu al-Majd’s wall!
43. Dr. Ahmad Kamal Abu al-Majd...man legitimizes the crimes of the regime
44. ‘The other’ and citizenship! 
45. Extremism, tolerance, and pluralism
46. Ending a vendetta
47. A time bomb
48. Is the Cairo conference on citizenship for promoting citizenship or sectarianism?!
49. Dr. Zaghlul al-Najjar responds to al-Jawhari: The sculpture belongs to neither Moses nor al-Masikh al-Dajjal
‹ 58. The Shurá Council approves a project law that prevents demonstrations in houses of worship
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya