Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:51 —
2. In his speech at Cairo University, German Minister of Interior: the past years confirmed the significance of interreligious dialogue
3. A conference on the heavenly and capitalist religions discusses the ethical dimension in the world economic crisis
4. Realizing the liberal Arabic dream will be more difficult under Obama’s rule
5. Da‘iyahs or criminals … in Canada
6. The wrong hadiths are originated by the Jews, Arabs and extremists
7. “The Muslim Woman” a book by Jamal al-Banna issued in 1994 and confiscated once in 2004 and now again
8. The Azhar refuses to discuss the personal status law for non Muslims
9. Dormant Fitnah … Damn those who wake it up
10. His Eminence the Mufti
11. Shiites are those who enrich uranium and produce satellites, and not only those seen in the celebrations of Karbala’!
12. Will Njih Ibrahim be the striker in the scenario of using Islamic groups to pass the scheme of bequeathing "religiously" and to kick the Muslim Brotherhood out of the arena?!
13. The scent of history
14. The evolution of the Coptic discourse from goodwill and salvation to antagonism and dispute (3)
15. The Coptic Orthodox Church threatens to complain against the governor of Qina at the Republic Presidency
16. The Church accuses the government of seeking genocide process
17. Muslim by Law
18. Religiously certified delegacies
19. A lawsuit reveals that the reason for the conflict between Pope Shenouda and the Governor of Alexandria is the demolishing of the building affiliated to Abu Sayfayn Church
20. Fitnah promoters spread in the country
21. Why have sectarian tensions escalated?
22. The unified law for houses of worship.. confirmation of citizenship principles
23. Al-Muharraq Monastery that Pope Shenodua has asked Copts to visit as a pilgrimage
24. Exploiting religion: the state, the Azhar and the men of religion vs. liberalism
25. Responding to falsehoods in Yusuf Zaydan’s novel
26. Dozens of Copts stage a sit-in in front of Beni Sweif Bishopric in protest of preventing them from praying
27. Dayr Abu Hinnis and the coming apart of the Egyptian state
28. Minister of Justice issues a ruling to keep the name of Dayr Abu Hinnis
29. Everything in a name
30. Egypt: Nine injuries in sectarian clashes
31. At an International conference about cultural diversity: culture is immunity against intolerance and discrimination based on religious beliefs
32. The Azhar asks the People’s Assembly to issue a law condemning the Baha’i faith
33. Priest Ibrahim ‘Abd al-Sayyid… reformative ideas.
34. The people of Fresno’s response to Chancellor Labib Halim in the crisis of Bishop Armia.
35. Church conflicts cause the overthrow of Mirham from the presidency of the State Council.
36. Silence before church problems is not in the church’s interests
37. Pope Shenouda sustains absence from Alexandria because of conflict with Labib
38. The Coptic Orthodox Church in the Vatican: Muslims are closer to us than Jews, killers of the Christ
39. The Church stops five servants for participating in an offensive play
40. ‘Aziz: Copts should have a quota in the People’s Assembly to participate in the running of the country
41. Pope Shenouda approved the script of the movie the Christ and the other
42. An agreement between the church and national Council for Human Rights to support national causes abroad
43. Bishop Kyrillos: I did not mean to offend General Majdi Ayyub and his efficiency is not less than the former two governors
44. Pope Shenouda signs the recommendations of the Holy Synod to resist the Protestant promulgation
45. Pope Shenouda assigns Lewis Marqus as his deputy in Alexandria and maintains his absence from his weekly sermon there
46. The problem is in the president’s men 1-3
47. Dr. Hunayn ‘Abd al-Masih: monks are homosexual and monasticism is a satanic heresy
48. I am ready to deal with the Muslim Brotherhood and I am studying joining Max Michels’s channel
49. Yu’annis Kamal is against citizenship!
50. Acknowledgement [Advertisement]
51. Acknowledgement [Advertisement]
52. Father Marqus: the pope will visit Alexandria’s Cathedral
53. The Azhar and the church recognize declaration of death in cases of brain and clinical deaths
54. The new Wasat Party and the reconciliation between what is religious and what is civil
55. The crisis of restoring the Hanging Church is over
‹ 52. Expatriate man of letters Edward Girgis: "Coptic expatriates’ organizations are managed by people inside Egypt"
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya