Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:51 —
2. Jibra’il demands that a patriarchal certificate suffice for those returning to Christianity.
3. The legal reasons for the judgment in the case of Mahir al-Jawhari and his daughter.
4. Asma’ confesses that she became Christian of her own will.
5. Confiscation is a crime against innovators
6. Should not the state protect its official awards?
7. “There is a value and ethical crisis in Egypt,” says al-Qimni
8. What about Muslims in China?
9. AUC permits niqab-wearing Azhar professor to enter its campus
10. Scientists assert the necessity of canceling the celebrations and Sufi thinkers disagree
11. Dar al-Ifta’ comments indirectly on the prize awarded to al-Qimni: it is not possible to honor someone who offends Islam
12. Humanitarian defense for al-Qimni
13. The attorney general commences investigating the detained in the terrorist group case
14. Marwah al-Shirbini Martyr of hijab in Egypt III
15. Why the West’s enmity toward Islam?
16. Alexandria is the first to take the initiative of appointing a Copt as the university general secretary.
17. Coptic websites denounce the decision to cancel mawalid considering it a new persecution of Copts.
18. A reconciliation session attended by security leaders ends al-Fuqa‘i village crisis.
19. The evolution of the Coptic discourse from goodwill and salvation to antagonism and dispute
20. The secret behind the return of sectarian tension!
21. 18 Muslim young men in the sectarian incidents of Mit Ghamr released and the detention in custody of the Christian family renewed for 15 days
22. Finding of an elderly Muslim’s body in the grounds of Deir Abu-Fana threatens a return of strife between monks and Kasr Howr Bedouins
23. Discovery of a body in the grounds of Abu Fana Monastery, no foul play suspected
24. Sectarian strife continues. Clashes between Muslims and Christians of the Al-Faka’i village in Beni Suef because of prayers in a Coptic society
25. Sixteen Muslim and Christian suspects in ‘Izbat Girgis Bey village in Beni Suef released
26. At Ezbet Basilious, Minya: Where victims are turned into suspects
27. “We need friendship between religions and dialogue is always best,” Karen Armstrong says
28. Education spreads discrimination in society
29. The revolution converted the Azhar into a university
30. Baha’is have existed in Egypt for more than a hundred years
31. Why did I resort to the Islamic Research Academy over Copts’ divorce?
32. Your Holiness the Pope, give me your ears!
33. Copts and Brotherhood agreed to exclude people from elections of the Pope and the Guide.
34. Pope Shenouda encourages the church youth to enter monastic life.
35. A reading in the monasticism system III.
36. A Western plant [1-2].
37. The chaos of priestly garments… a time bomb in the Egyptian street.
38. The pope talks about himself.
39. He who propagates that Egypt is occupied by the Arabs is mistaken.
40. The Church and the print media: limited closeness and extended disaffection
41. The Holy Synod amends the conditions for monasticism and accepts those who do not hold a university degree
42. Zakhir denies calling for submission of the church budget to the Central Auditory Agency
43. The Evangelical and the Catholic churches denounce a priest’s comparison of the second article of the Constitution to the "racial isolation wall" and ask Pope Shenouda to take serious action against him
44. The pope warns of dealing with the defrocked priest
45. Renewing the philosophical theological thinking between the Aquinas and al-Miskin
46. The President of the state is God’s choice, that’s why we pray for him
47. Pope Shenouda in Wadi Natrun tomorrow to celebrate the 57th anniversary of his monastic life
48. Expatriate Copts incite the world against Egypt!
49. Muhammad al-‘Umdah: The regime makes America a god and Washington a Ka‘bah.
50. Najla’ al-Imam: 75% of Islamic legislation is Jewish… and I accept polygamy if the husband is the Prophet or Mubarak.
51. Has the Revolution eradicated the Copts?
52. Renewing religious discourse requires the experience of writers, artists and intellectuals
53. Suspects in the Husayn explosions arrested
54. Flagrant double standards
55. Hijab and niqab: a tool for crime … in Jordan
‹ 70. Ministry of Culture is not responsible for historical mosques
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya