Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:51 —
2. Our enemy in Germany
3. How to rule by Islam in a modern state? 
4. “Change by violence is haram and there are no excuses for killing civilians,” al-‘Awwa says 
5. The complete file of the ‘al-Amr bi al-Ma‘ruf wa al-Nahi ‘an al-Munkar’ barons
6. Bombshells of fanaticism
7. About citizenship and belongingness
8. My best friends are Copts … why do the Muslims freak out?
9. A discussion from outside Egypt about the state of Copts: disturbed relationship with the state and laws needing amendment
10. Are kisses and hugs solutions for the problems of fellow citizens?
11. A quarrel between Muslims and Christians in Minia
12. Horrendous crime in Bagour
13. A Muslim attacks three Christians leaving one dead and two injured
14. I carried a sign asserting Muslims’ and Christians’ unity
15. Uncle Ghali refused to barter or sell the space stating: “the mosque is God’s house”
16. The sectarianism of Minister al-Jamal
17. Christians take on media pirates
18. The pope to America’s clergymen: I will not be reluctant to question wrongdoers
19. Most prominent bishops threatened by trial
20. Pope Shenouda congratulates the grand imam on ‘Id al-fitr by telephone
21. A church is burnt
22. Coptic movements dedicate electronic messages
23. The ecclesiastical “rushers”!
24. Bishop Besenti at the dialogue table
25. The tale of St. Sidhum Bishay’s body which has not decayed for 150 years in Damietta.
26. Rose al-Yusuf uncovers the rare book ‘The Collapse of Mighty Men or the lust for the Patriarchate’
27. Monk Basilius nominated to succeed Pope Shenouda in a secret agreement
28. Copts’ strike on September 11
29. Followers of Max Michel penetrate Copts’ houses with fake priesthood and the churches respond with a defaming campaign
30. Maximus adopts an initiative to improve the image of Islam in the world
31. Faruq Husni’s failure, why?
32. Halah Mustafá, al-Ahram Institution and the Israeli ambassador
33. Mamduh Ramzi: … Why could the president of Egypt not be a Christian?
‹ 37. Mamduh Ramzi.. the first Copt to aspire to the presidential seat!
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya