Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:51 —
2. DEDI conference: De-radicalization Coalition Building: Lessons from the Past and Future Challenges
3. Societal collapse and radicalization: The triggers and evolution of social termination
4. Revisiting Bani Walims
5. A severe blow to the freedom of creation in Egypt… Judicial decision to confiscate the novel ‘Metro’
6. Convert Najla’ al-Imam: Pope Shenouda offered me a cross after I was baptized
7. Washington Post: Conversion to Christianity in Egypt is a trial and a pursuit to death!
8. My story with the Holocaust
9. The initiative to ban minarets... and the future of Islam in the West!
10. Four Germans trample on a Muslim student because of her hijab
11. Trial of the killer of Marwah al-Shirbini wages war on orientalism in Germany
12. Have you heard about the latest fatwá?
13. Terrorism in the name of religion in Judaism, Christianity and Islam
14. God doomed us with seculars, Wahhabis and the Muslim Brotherhood
15. A look at the situations of Muslim-Americans
16. Governor of Minya denies sectarian strife in Minya
17. The secret behind the end of the pope’s enmity against the Minya governor
18. Sexual harassment rings the bell of sectarian strife
19. Pope Shenouda offers Adhá greetings to Zaqzuq and all Muslims
20. The Coptic quota … is not the solution
21. Hasan and Marqus and sectarian disputes
22. Time bombs of extremism?
23. Bishop of Naj‘ Hammadi reports on the Farshut incidents to the pope
24. The troublesome media
25. A Jewish immigrant: If demolishing the Aqsá to build the temple will lead to a great war, so be it… at the moment we feel bored
26. Ridding the world of Arabs… satisfies God
27. The bazaar of Jewish fatwás suffocates Tel Aviv
28. Egypt: 50 children whose fathers converted to Islam turn to the judiciary
29. For the second time, the Azhar refuses to discuss personal status issues for non Muslims
30. Shihab discusses the personal status law for Christians with Pope Shenouda
31. His Holiness the Pope… leadership is a destiny! 
32. Pope Shenouda, 38 years on the See of Saint Mark [II]
33. Interview with Pope Shenouda 
34. Pope Shenouda: how harmful is church building for Muslims?
35. Bishop Bishuy calls on Jews to believe in Christ and renews his attack on the author of<SUP> c</SUP>Azazil’s
36. A message from Minya uncovers the techniques of the Orthodox invasion of evangelical denominations
37. Pope Shenouda meets Evangelical Church’s leaders
38. The great Saint Mena the miraculous.
39. Copts in Jerusalem between history and the Israeli occupation
40. The Catholic pope’s assistant calls for the unity of church and fails to meet Tantawi, Zaqzuq and Shenouda
41. The Catholic pope’s deputy calls for an urgent law to regulate building houses of worship and non-Muslims’ personal status
42. The Community Council’s declaration did not distinguish the fire of the regulations for choosing the pope
43. The laymen hold their fourth conference
44. He could see, so the devil made him blind 
45. Bishop Besenti: Egypt is a target… and the Americans watch political developments to interfere in the country’s affairs
46. "Appropriate" and "inappropriate" are the passwords in the church
47. A new book describes Pope Shenouda as “the greatest” and Bishop Bishuy as “the superior”
48. Al-Misri al-Yawm visits St. Dimyanah Convent and observes a day in the nuns’ life
49. A report to the attorney general calling for the inclusion of Midhat Qiladah on the watch list and prosecuting him for defaming Egypt
50. Political Islam, citizenship and minorities
51. The barriers that prevent the integration of minorities in the political system – Copts as an applied case 
52. “Egypt comes first” [a concept] for citizenship!
‹ 40. Shihab declares Bishop Besenti a liar
1. Editorial ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya