Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Sat, 2008-07-26 06:52 —
2. Journalism Workshop, December 15-16, 2009
3. NGO Workshop, December 27, 2009
4. Yusuf Zaydan: Those who are angry at my research and novels have their own personal agenda
5. Egypt’s Christianization Industry
6. Nawal al-Sa‘dawi .. 80 years of conflict with extremists who sanctify the text and the sahabah’s books, the Book and the companion
7. Mosque minarets in Switzerland 
8. Worse than the Swiss ban
9. Switzerland and the Minaret: European Heads in the Sand about Muslim Immigrants.
10. A Call to Intolerance.
11. Claims of “Crusades against Muslims”
12. Sa‘id al-‘Ashmawi: Understanding the reasons behind revelations would help understanding the real verses about the hijab
13. Against the mainstream : Jamal al-Banna the brother of the supreme guide and the enemy of the Brotherhood
14. Against the mainstream : Dr. Hassan Hanafi: The Islamic left is the life line for Muslims who look for freedom and justice
15. Two lawsuits against the decision to prevent women with the niqab to enter exams halls
16. The Islamic Research Academy tomorrow discusses the adoption of non-Muslims and offenses against the Qur’an in mobile phone ring tones
17. A battle between Christian and Muslim families in Minya
18. The Coptic Orthodox Church in Farshut
19. Coptic expatriates declare war on Egypt
20. Coptic discord over demonstrations in Europe
21. The "non-national" unity
22. When reciprocal extremists join hands
23. Prosecutors Continue Investigating the Blaze at Saint Marqus Church in Faiyum
24. Eucharistic bread was behind the fire at al-Malak Church
25. The blind, Farshut and Faiyum
26. The altar lot… God’s selection or man’s manipulation?
27. The Copts’ Influence on Civilization
28. Kamal Zakhir: Midhat Qiladah’s duplicity and his playing on Copts’ issues abroad
29. [Father] Marqus ‘Aziz incites America against Egypt and calls on church youth to rebel
30. The Evangelicals call on the Orthodox Church to designate Musá to the mutual dialogue committee
31. The pope resolves the problem with Basili
32. Christians should not only donate blood to Muslims but life too
33. A new ID avows Archbishop Bishop Maximus
34. Prof. Butrus Butrus Ghali, who has no problem in dealing with the Israelis (2-2): "the world is full of extremist currents"
35. Fakhri ‘Abd al-Nur: “I respect Pope Shenouda, but I wish he wouldn’t speak about politics”
36. The disappearance of 150 million pounds of clergy money
37. Some international right organizations are not serious… we welcome anyone who knocks on our door
38. We can easily oppose the government… but extremists assassinate their opponents
39. The crisis of minorities’ parliament representation in Iraq
40. A report to the government on human rights and the sectarian strife in Dayrut
41. The government plan to discuss the international condition of human rights
‹ 35. Jerusalem, the Capital of Heaven in the land of the Arabs
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya