Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There is currently 1 user online.
You are here
Fri, 2010-05-07 15:08 —
2. Dr. Rifaat Ahmad, Jaffa Center, on the Value of Reconciliation Meetings
3. Imploring Coptic Participation in National Elections
4. “I did not accused Nasr Abū Zayd of apostasy,” said Dr. cAbd al-Sabūr Shāhīn
5. For Millions of Persecuted Christians, Fears Are All Too Real
6. The Azhar investigates an American call for establishing an institution for Islamic-Christian cooperation
7. The phenomenon of outward religiosity in our Islamic societies
8. The weapon of fatwás in facing terrorism
9. The Fatwá state … and state of the law
10. Reasons behind the spread of niqāb in the New Year
11. “al-Ahmadīyah al-Qādyānīyah sent the Azhar a woman named ‘Samīnah Mālik’ and we reported her,” said Secretary General of the Islamic Research Center
12. Hamdī Zaqzūq: The relationship between Islam and Christianity is "organic"
13. Churches of Egypt ; the Hanging Church
14. Egypt is made up of twins … one Muslim and the other Christian
15. Harvesting citizenship 
16. Harvesting citizenship 
17. Harvests of citizenship 
18. 2010… more oil of fanaticism on the fitnah fire!
19. 26 human rights organizations and 61 activists establish a national committee against sectarian violence
20. Peaceful hymns in the religious compound
21. Why don’t Copts participate in politics?
22. I will greet my Christian friend despite al-Qaradāwī
23. As‘ad ‘Abd al-Malāk: There is no kidnapping for conversion and what happened in Dayrūt goes back to social shame
24. 2010 … the year of dialogue
25. Why did the Egyptian media delay its interest in devoting pages to Coptic culture as it does for Islam?!
26. Seven regular newspapers address Egypt’s Copts
27. The State Council refuse to permit Jehovah's Witnesses to practice their rituals in Egypt
28. A former member of Jehovah's Witnesses admits: Our group bans blood transfusion and saluting the flag ... and the church accuses us of being Jews
29. Bishop of Qalyubia rejects the instructions of the security apparatus
30. al-‘Ādilī orders Christmas masses for Coptic prisoners
31. Bishop Basenti: Egypt is the other Jerusalem
32. Pope Shenouda: I am fine and did not lose consciousness
33. Christ walks in Egypt’s streets
34. Al-Misrī al-Yawm covers the Holy Family’s trip through Egypt 
35. Putting off resolving the controversy over the Marian apparitions
36. Pope Shenouda refuses to nominate a successor
37. Advisory centers to solve family problems
38. Makram ‘Ubayd … the intellectual struggler
39. Pope Shenouda … Thank you!
40. Pope Shenouda in his weekly sermon: my advice to all wives is to preserve their beauty inside their home
41. Pope Shenouda: Copts are not exposed to injustice in Egypt. What happen are isolated incidents
42. Then the Virgin appeared undoubtedly
43. What if the pope is absent?
44. Archdeacon Habīb Girgis
45. The cancellation of Christmas Eve celebrations in Minya
46. A journey to the most sacred Coptic places in Cairo
47. Will the pope refuse to congratulate the Evangelicals on Christmas this year?
48. The church calls for the distribution of 30 thousand electoral cards to support Coptic candidates in the coming elections
49. Thousands of Copts participate today in Christmas mass and Switzerland witnesses the farewell of Abādīr
50. Apparitions of the Virgin Mary; sense and incidents
51. Egypt celebrates Christmas
52. Coptic Orthodox history in Egypt
53. The concept of Christmas
54. Munīr Shukrī and reviving Coptic history
55. What’s under the tree?
56. Sweeping the law aside
57. ‘Adlī Abādīr the leader of the expatriate Copts has passed away (1920 – 2009)
58. Maximus: Oxford University has adopted our institute in its educational network
59. Michael Munīr: the Coptic issue will not be solved except through an Egyptian decision and the conferences of the expatriate Copts changed into sessions of "babbling"
60. Marqus ‘Azīz calls on President Mubārak to cancel the Christmas holiday under the pretense that Copts do not have freedom in Egypt
61. No one appreciates the efforts of the National Council for Human Rights
62. Aspirations and Hopes for citizenship
63. “Will the mūlid of Abū Hasīrah be held this year?”
64. Insulting religion “officially” is not a slip of the tongue
65. Uncovering an Israeli plan to promote the claims of persecuting Copts in Egypt
66. Why does Jamāl Mubārak go to greet the Orthodox when in over 7 years and has not sent a single greeting to the Evangelicals or the Catholic?
67. Have the elite become part of the moral decline?
68. Administrative Court supports the decision taken by Minister of Higher Education concerning niqāb
‹ Year 2010
1. Editorial ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya