Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Fri, 2010-05-07 15:09 —
1. Three reports against a priest in Sohag for tricking a priest and two businessmen into giving him 4.5 million pounds
2. Bishop of Maghāghah threatens to carry angry protests to Cairo Cathedral
3. Copts’ personal status: an issue of national security
4. Pope Shenouda leaves Cleveland for Boston to head the annual meeting of expatriate priests
5. Al-Badawī visits the Brotherhood guide in his office and calls upon the Brotherhood to relieve Copts
6. <i>Salafīs</i> stir the Azhar against Christians, seculars and <i>sufīs</i>
7. The Church at the time of the revolution
8. Quadripartite committee fails to resolve Maghāghah bishopric crisis
9. Muftī: West-Islam hostility hinders peaceful coexistence
10. The Wafd is a civil and not a secular party
11. Fights renewed between young men of Mar Mīnā Church in Fayyūm and salesmen because of a girl harrassing
12. Dr Zaqzūq: We will never allow using mosques for political promotion during the coming elections
13. The priest’s wife
14. A Christian young man and his cousin kidnap his sister “Yasmīn” after she converted to Islam and got married to a Muslim
15. Hundreds of Copts in Minya organize a peaceful protest against suspending the license of building a new bishopric
16. A Muslim-Christian match in Qena
17. Trial of the accused of bombarding the Jewish temple
18. The Roman Orthodox are angry ... and Pope Shenouda has not satisfied us
19. 56 years as monk spent in the love of Egypt
20. The brotherhood’s arrival to power after Mubārak...a disaster
21. Muslims and Copts under the umbrella of citizenship
22. The political, religious, and psychological interpretations for Pope Shenouda’s description of of civil marriage as fornication
23. Orientalism in the service of the American policies
24. Why do Copts hate the July Revolution?
25. To whom do bells ring?
26. What happened on the night of July 23, 1952?
27. Egypt brought back Judas Gospel 7 months ago
28. Draft law overcomes children trafficking and confronts the phenomenon of street children
29. Christ’s “grandparents” on the screen for the first time
30. The Dīr Mawwās priest’s wife stirs <i>fitnah</i> in the church
31. Why does the absence of any Christian girl or priest’s wife is turned to kidnapping and Islamization?
32. Ministry of Justice finalize 90% of the personal status law
33. After the end of the priest’s wife crisis .. thousands of Copts demonstrate in Maghāghah protesting against suspending the license of building the bishopric
34. Witnesses’ testimonies contradict
35. Kamāl Zākhir: Why is the pope involved in a battle he is not capable to fight?
36. Do we really live in a civil state?
37. Does the state security kidnaps Coptic girls and force them to convert to Islam
38. One million persons in the streets .. and the mūlid’s rituals is not taken from Amon worshippers
39. The mother of the one murdered by his Christian wife’s family: “Hāydī” converted to Islam before she got married to my son and I saw him slaughtered in the morgue
41. Women in Priests’ lives tells about life between the house and the church
42. Nasr Hāmid Abū Zayd’s memoirs are my own trust
43. Witness from al-Kushh stresses Father Jibrā’īl’s violations
44. There is no substantial clash between Muslims and Copts and what happens are ordinary skimishes
45. Losing faith in the civil state in Egypt
47. Long live the crescent and the cross...but
46. Georgette Qillini - Long live the crescent and the cross... but
48. The Coptic Orthodox Church thanks security agencies as priest’s wife Kāmilyā returns home after five-day absence
‹ 44. Why do extremists consider every intellectual an infidel even if his/her faith is proven?
1. Three reports against a priest in Sohag for tricking a priest and two businessmen into giving him 4.5 million pounds ›
Web Toolbar by Wibiya