Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Fri, 2010-05-07 15:09 —
1. The crisis of priests' wives
2. 12 Coptic women increase church's contribution in parliament
3. Al-Tayīb: We'll teach "Hebrew" in faculty of "Origins of Religious" and "Persian" in "the secondary school"
4. An official notice demanding that the church apologize for disappearance of priest's wife in Minia
5. Bibāwī: I disagree with Copts' resorting to religious associations in the presence of the legitimate institution
6. Kāmīliyah resides in one of the churches' buildings in Cairo to cleanse her brainwashed mind, says Bishop Aghabius
7. Bishop Aghathon refuses building a new building for him as a bishop
8. Bishop of Maghāghah announces a truce with Minia governor
9. Christian minorities describe Orthodox demonstrations as rabble
10. Churches' lands have become "time bombs" threaten the good relations with governors
11. Coptic blackmail... church public and government's gravity
12. Don’t blame poverty
13. Exclusive: The conspiracy of expatriate Copts to form a committee for pursuing Islamization
14. How to eliminate the sectarian mind?
15. Husband's aunt Kāmīliyah: fugitive wife was not in our house
16. In Minia: A pledge not honored
17. Is Egypt a civil country?
18. Kāmīliyā sedition is continuous
19. Minia crisis because of the priest wife
20. Minia’s governor licenses the construction of an administrative extension to the Bishopric of Matāy
21. Sufi leaders meet the representative of the American Administration in the presence of national security institution in Al-Azmia center
22. Pope Shenouda prevents holding any public conferences in any bishopric without his consent
23. Nile Sat sends caution messages to Al-Nās and Al-Safa TV channels
24. Pope Shenouda to “Nidā' al-Watan” newspaper: There are no laws prohibiting church building
25. Talking of Coptic antiquity
26. The Evangelical Church calls al-Awqaf for an urgent meeting to announce its refuse of Qur’ān burning campaign
27. The Bishop of Maghāghah: The pope supports everything we do
28. The Copts of Maghāghah and Adawa collect 170,000 signatures
29. Muslim Brotherhood to nominate large number of Copts in their lists in the next parliamentary elections
30. The Tragedy of Egypt's Copts ...
31. The distress of Coptic women
32. The incidents of a Jewish family's departure
33. The law of preventing demonstrations in worship places doesn't comply with the Cathedral
34. The movement of "support Copts in getting a divorce" will discuss the development of personal status law for Copts next Saturday.
35. The prosecution proves the property of Fayoum archbishopric for the 20 disputed carats
36. The story of Kāmīliyā our father's wife
37. Strife threatens ‘Izbet al-Haggāna
38. The weakness of the government and Copts' demonstrations
39. Visiting Jerusalem between Pope Shenouda's prevention and the acceptance of the Egyptian religious minister
40. Was the Copts' participation in 1919 Revolution because of their fear of Muslims or their love of home..
41. Unpublished secrets about disappearance-appearance of Dayr Mawās priest's wife
42. Where is the problem of the Muslim Brotherhood?
‹ 48. The Coptic Orthodox Church thanks security agencies as priest’s wife Kāmilyā returns home after five-day absence
1. The crisis of priests' wives ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya