Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Fri, 2010-05-07 15:08 —
1. Editorial الافتتاحية
2. A Call to Coptic Weaponry, from Abroad نداءات من الخارج لاقباط مصر بضرورة حمل السلاح
3. Book Review: Two Thousand Years of Coptic Christianity
4. Who’s afraid of Watani Braille?
5. Missionary schemes in Egypt
6. Robert Fisk: Christians in the Middle East suffer endless displacement
7. Is it possible to apply the sharī‘ah?
8. “What I am doing is not insanity…it is simple ijtihād,” says Yūsuf al-Badrī
9. Extremist Muslims in France threaten an imām who supports banning the burqu‘
10. “Muslim Expatriates:” an unknown organization that asks for equality with Copts!
11. The Netherlands fights the Qur’ān and prevents Muslim children from memorizing it
12. A governmental plan to displace 60,000 Copts, taking their lands and demolishing their houses
13. The organization of killing Copts in the National [Democratic] Party
14. Who killed the Copts?
15. Copts accuse the head of Qaft City, Qena, of blaspheming religion and threatening them with the [same] fate of the victims in Naj‘ Hammādī
16. Special police to protect Copts from registered dangerous offenders
17. Managing extremism under the umbrella of inheritance
18. There is no sectarian fitnah in Egypt, only isolated crimes by individual citizens
19. Expatriate Copts encourage Egyptian Copts to carry weapons and attack Muslims and security officers
20. The European Parliament on Najc Hammādī; foreign interference or promising intervention?
21. Rejections of foreign interference in Naj‘ Hammādī
22. The Shūrá Council refuses foreign interference
23. Coptic lawyers sue Mubārak for keeping the Qena governor in office
24. Three reports on the incidents of Naj‘ Hammādī
25. Qena does not know sectarian conflict
26. The president on Nag Hammadi
27. The forensic report proves recent sexual harassment against the young girl of Farshūt
28. Suspects in court
29. Seven houses burnt
30. On the situation of Christian minorities in Arab-Muslim majority countries
31. Thanks to the Copts!
32. Committee of Religious Freedom in Egypt
33. Anti-Christian Violence in Egypt and Malaysia
34. In Egypt Barriers That Inhibit Full Inclusion of All Members of Society in the Political System The Case of the Copts
35: Funeral of four Copts who died to save a Muslim man
36. Naj‘ Hammādī, by the way
37. Naj‘ Hammādī, the attack in the eyes of Coptic clergy
38. The secret deals between Copts and the Huwwārah in Naj‘ Hammādī, Farshūt and Dishnah
39. Egyptian national unity in the echoes of Naj‘ Hammādī
40. President Mubārak’s comments on Naj‘ Hammādī
41. A unified law for building houses of worship; soon to be a reality
42. Naj‘ Hammādī, who is the criminal?
43. “The parliament’s report is fake and fragile,” says Surūr
44. Georgette Qillinī … a Christian heroine
45. “Egypt is living in a state of ‘that’s that way it is’,” says Dr. Qadrī Hifnī
46. Shadows of the attacks of Naj‘ Hammādī looms over the visit of the Committee of Religious freedoms to Egypt
47. Supreme Press Council: national unity is above all
48. False fatwás and frivolous pens made use of the Naj‘ Hammādī incident to stir sectarian fitnah
49. An appeal to His Excellency President Muhammad Husnī Mubārak from the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Maghāghah and al-‘Idwah, Minya
50. Father Makārī Yūnān alleges: I predicted the floods and I warn you of an earthquake that will hit Egypt like the earthquake of Haiti
51. The background of Mājid al-Shāfi‘ī, who Israel claimed to be Husayn al-Shāfi‘ī's nephew
52. Pope Shenouda in Alexandria after absence on Epiphany
53. A peaceful Coptic demonstration in Athens against the attacks of Naj‘ Hammādī
54. Pope Shenouda warns women of young men’s games on the Internet
55. The Coptic Orthodox Church: the Holy virgin apparition in al-Warrāq was support for the pope in his illness and against the Protestant promulgation
56. Fifty people on the roof of the Church of the Virgin in al-Badrashīn
57. Candles-lit stand in the Cathedral
58. Urgent warning… armed Christian groups in Egypt
59. Playing with religion… a Coptic woman defrauds people in the name of Sāwīris Family
60. Flash floods hit
61. Religiosity in Egypt: between worshiping God and escaping reality
62. Human Rights Watch criticizes the suppression of human rights
63. The defense in the al-Zaytūn case to the State Security Court: Our clients’ case at the same time of the Naj‘ Hammādī case will greatly harm their case
‹ 80. Warning to rapists: execution awaits
1. Editorial الافتتاحية ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya