Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Introducing Arab-West Journal! (AWJ)
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Sign in using Facebook
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Fri, 2010-05-07 15:08 —
2. On the good use of positive stereotypes in peace-building: A reflection on the seminar ‘Loving your Neighbour: Christian and Muslim Perspectives’
3. Rally in Sydney
4. The Committee of the freedom of religions meets Shaykhs from Sūfī trends
5. Congress Religious Committee visit to Egypt
6. Is it possible to apply the Sharī‘ah?
7. The issue of niqāb reveals insincere people
8. The relation between a Muslim and a Christian does not require a shaykh to go to a church or a clergyman to a mosque
9. ‘Alī Jum‘ah at the Episcopal Church: the way towards peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Copts is still so long
10. A religious discourse between Muslims and Copts
11. The Shaykh and the priest
12. Mahmūd Hamdī Zaqzūq: Muslim and Christian religious figures carry the most responsibility for recovering from Naj‘ Hamādī incident
13. Egypt between the Brotherhood and the church
14. From the Monarchy to the Millennium
15. Do Christians support our national team?
16. Naj‘ Hammādī, sectarian clashes, the media, religious institutions and politics
17. Shihāb participates in a political study about the dangers of Fitnah
18. Studying the religious attitude … Dr. Hifnī’s attitude
19. The Christian problem: the premonition of the Islamic belt
20. Parliament is expected to discuss the law for building houses of worship in the coming Parliamentary session
21. “NDP studies new ideas to develop organizing rules for building churches,” Dr. Kamāl says
22. The honeyed rhetoric
23. There are some who untruthfully tell Christian youth that the country is their homeland and that the Muslims are only invaders
24. The history of facing sectarian crises
25. Meeting the injured
26. The Azhar confiscated ‘Imārah’s book, and the ministry presents it in full on its website
27. About al-Qaradāwī and Ma'mūn Fandī!
28. "Al-Ahrām" religious discourse!
29. Satellite channels manipulate fanaticism …igniting fitnah … and strike at national unity
30. A new book substantiates the coming of Christ to Egypt
31. The regulation of 1905 permits Evangelicals to divorce in case of adultery
32. Coptic expatriates ask the church for financial aid
33. Copts of Fresno issue a book entitled ‘Memoirs of a Corrupt Priest’
34. Pope Shenouda: in the footsteps of Prophet Moses and the Caliph ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattāb, I refuse to choose my successor
35. Why does Pope Shenouda keep silent over the repeated calls by his counselor Najīb Jibrā’īl for foreign interference to protect the Copts?
36. An Egyptian fan wonders in the Guardian: Is it the team of the Pharaohs or the team of prostrates?!
37. 100 years for the “Butrus’ Family” in Egypt
38. An assessment of the six-year performance of the NCHR
39. Coptic organizations call on Copts to boycott Mubārak in the coming elections
40. Four Copts die in Mit Ghamr while trying to save a Muslim from death Untimely death
41. Human Rights Watch annual report Poor record
42. The European Parliament discusses human rights and Copts’ affairs with Egyptian activists
43. Change, where does it start? (2) "The culture of questioning"
44. Forty humanitarian organizations protest against sectarianism in front of the People’s Assembly
45. Zaqzūq stirs a fight between the Muslim Brotherhood and Copts about the unified law for houses of worship
46. Death for rapists… and imprisonment for harassers
‹ 63. The defense in the al-Zaytūn case to the State Security Court: Our clients’ case at the same time of the Naj‘ Hammādī case will greatly harm their case
1. Editorial ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya