Skip to main content
Arab West Report
Egyptian press summaries and media research for dialogue
Enter your keywords
View the results at Google
Arab-West Journal (AWJ)
International news Clippings
Username or e-mail
Request new password
There are currently 0 users online.
You are here
Thu, 2010-12-30 10:50 —
1. Al-Rahmah, a new salafi newspaper!
2. Islamists flex muscles in Tahrīr
3. Medialine: Copts' hopes for democracy dashed by conservative Islamists
4. Bishops commemorate Maspero victims
5. Shātir denies fatwa on prohibiting vote for liberals, seculars
6. Survey of unlicensed churches in some governorates finalized
7. Attempt to set fire to a church and a court house
8. Coptic movements criticize security dealing with Tahrīr protestors
9. Al-Azhar called on Egyptian people for solidarity and self restraint
10. Maspero Youth ask for salvation government
11. Tahrīr field hospital moves from ‘Abād al-Rahmān Mosque to the Evangelical Church
12. 'Alī-Silmī denies amendment of his documents
13. Preacher, Copt, niqāb-clad woman, lawyer on electoral alliance list in al-Fayum
14. Al-Nūr Party seeks explanation of "minorities" in Silmī paper
15. Azhar Shaykh calls for immediate ceasefire
16. Election candidates for General Coptic Organization in Egypt
17. Referring Maspero case to Public Prosecution, says Mursī
18. Copts rights in Constitutional declaration
19. Referring Maspero suspects to 'State Security'
20. Religious organization urges Egyptians to go to the polls
‹ 32. Church source: Pope Shenouda likely to vote from US
1. Al-Rahmah, a new salafi newspaper! ›
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.
verify using audio
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.
Web Toolbar by Wibiya