Displaying 1 - 3 of 3.
The Papal Headquarters at the St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in ʿAbāssiyya today saw the signing of a cooperation protocol between the Institute of Coptic Studies and the Faculty for Specific Education at al-Zaqāzīq University.
The BA Centre for Coptic Studies, in cooperation with the Sennari House [Bayt al-Sinārī] in Cairo, organizes the fifth annual day for Coptic Heritage, under the title ‘Coptic heritage and Egyptians throughout History.’
The article sheds light on the history of Sts. Peter and Paul’s Church [al-Butruṣiyyah or Petrine Church] in Cairo’s al-ʿAbbāsīyya, which was built by the family of Butrus Pasha Ghālī, Egypt’s prime minister from 1908 to 1910, over his tomb to commemorate his memory.
Subscribe to